Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,557 members, 7,972,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:41 PM

Insisting There Is No Fuel, Officers Leave Two Accident Victims To Die - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insisting There Is No Fuel, Officers Leave Two Accident Victims To Die (281 Views)

'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insisting There Is No Fuel, Officers Leave Two Accident Victims To Die by kamanidesmond(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
People around kilometer 5(Owo/Benin road) were left in tears Today, as a car collided with an okada and a Toyota Camry this afternoon in Ondo State, leaving two dead and one terribly injured.

The sad thing about the occurrence was the moment a military van came to the scene and drove off, refusing to help the victims.

The victims were eventually helped by the police that arrived at the scene first but insisted they had no fuel in their van to rescue the victims.

They said, “We nor get fuel”

It was when their military counterparts left that one of the policemen offered to get fuel on an available motorcycle, but before he returned two victims had already died.

The last guy was later taken to a near hospital and he’s currently receiving treatment.

See Photos of the victims below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/09/05/insisting-there-is-no-fuel-officers-leave-two-accident-victims-to-die/

Re: Insisting There Is No Fuel, Officers Leave Two Accident Victims To Die by SLAP44: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Buharri

(1) (Reply)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa / Nigerian Police Force Needs A Total Reorientation. (Picture) / The Moment A Woman Was Robbed By 2 Men On Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.