Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,134 members, 7,890,824 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys (904 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / How Do You Know You Are Treating Him Or Right / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by ashewoboy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
I was propelled to write this because I am a nice guy. I saw the way nigerians treated m.i because he was trynna make peace. he was not justifying AKA. he was just trying to say you should see his comment from a good perspective. he doesn't want violence. he was sitting on the fence. he was not supporting Nigeria neither was he supporting AKA. he was just trynna make peace. look at where being a mediator led him. nice guys are treated badly. people even detest nice guys. nice guys wants to please people. he doesn't wanna hurt anybody. the World is teaching me to be ruthless, teaching me to lack empathy, the World is crude. people actually like people who are cynical to them. people who treat them with disdain. ladies are drawn to men who treats them like trash. remember nigeria is a woman. you see the reason nigerians treated M.I with disdain? being nice is a weakness. I'm learning not to be nice anymore.

3 Likes

Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by ashewoboy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
A
Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by ayoevans6: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
ashewoboy:
I was propelled to write this because I am a nice guy. I saw the way nigerians treated m.i because he was trynna make peace. he was not justifying AKA. he was just trying to say you should see his comment from a good perspective. he doesn't want violence. he was sitting on the fence. he was not supporting Nigeria neither was he supporting AKA. he was just trynna make peace. look at where being a mediator led him. nice guys are treated badly. people even detest nice guys. nice guys wants to please people. he doesn't wanna hurt anybody. the World is teaching me to be ruthless, teaching me to lack empathy, the World is crude. people actually like people who are cynical to them. people who treat them with disdain. ladies are drawn to men who treats them like trash. remember nigeria is a woman. you see the reason nigerians treated M.I with disdain? being nice is a weakness. I'm learning not to be nice anymore.
some people don't value what they get from nice people being kind these days is a big sin to many
Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by ashewoboy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
where are the moderators? let this get to front page. let people review their modus operandi. stop treating nice people with disdain.
Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by Seandisputed(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
I wouldn't want to agree totally but you still have a valid point.

1 Like

Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by Greenbullet(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
There is no half way , it's either you are all in or all out ! , Xenophobia has been going on for long, obviously these South Africans don't want peace, MI spouted rubbish ! , How can he preach peace when they keep on killing your people and burning their property worth millions , or don't you know turning the other cheek will only leave you with a broken jaw !
Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by Djicemob: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Am still trying to find out what Both AKA and MI did to warrant attacks and even death threats.

Even rooting out his old tweets to buttress their points, as a Real Madrid fan,if I say I don't mind loosing to athletic or sevilla instead of barca people just automatically assume I hate and wish death on all barca fans? Its fvcking sports and a competitive one at that damn it!

Nigerians are one big herd(like the zombies),as burna boy threaten everybody just join.

This has gone from Nigerians against xenophobia to Nigerians against AKA and MI.

Same way they passed off a dunce like Buhari as best thing ever...one person jumps on the train and every other person follows blindly.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by BBBmall25: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
There Are A Million Thing We Act Nice To And We Get Rewarded, But Sadly Enough, Not In This Situation! M.I My Man Acted Kind At The Wrong Time So He Got Served Hot. Remember, There Is Always Exception To All Rules#. So Never Give Up Op,, Be Nice But Know Ur Limit.#Bbbmall25#onelove#...
Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by ashewoboy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
where are the mods? let us go there.
Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by Mryacks: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Djicemob:
Am still trying to find out what Both AKA and MI did to warrant attacks and even death threats.

Even rooting out his old tweets to buttress their points, as a Real Madrid fan,if I say I don't mind loosing to athletic or sevilla instead of barca people just automatically assume I hate and wish death on all barca fans? Its fvcking sports and a competitive one at that damn it!

Nigerians are one big herd(like the zombies),as burna boy threaten everybody just join.

This has gone from Nigerians against xenophobia to Nigerians against AKA and MI.

Same way they passed off a dunce like Buhari as best thing ever...one person jumps on the train and every other person follows blindly.

Spot on especially with that football illustration. Exactly what I thought AKA meant with that tweet of his.

1 Like

Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by ashewoboy(m): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2019
where are the moderators?.....
Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by Offpoint: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2019
It's a terrible thing to be nice at a wrong time.

You don't go selling sweaters in the month of March in sokoto and expect turn up... do that in November.

1 Like

Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by Weeb: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2019
It's 2019 and adults still think people owe you something because you're nice to them. You haven't jammed bad people before that will use your head and move on that's why you're bringing up being nice as if it's a useful personality trait.

1 Like

Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by ashewoboy(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2019
Weeb:
It's 2019 and adults still think people owe you something because you're nice to them. You haven't jammed bad people before that will use your head and move on that's why you're bringing up being nice as if it's a useful personality trait.

these are the guys we are talking about. are you suppose to pay niceness with evil? learn to accommodate nice people, they mean well.

1 Like

Re: M.I Is A Nice Guy. Nigerians Are Treating Him The Way Girls Treat Nice Guys by Weeb: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2019
ashewoboy:

these are the guys we are talking about. are you suppose to pay niceness with evil? learn to accommodate nice people, they mean well.

Because nobody ever in the history of the world has ever pretended to be nice for ulterior motives. People are only nice to people they feel they can gain something from.

(1) (Reply)

Having Two Girlfriends That Don't Complain. Is There A Problem? / 5-Month-Old Nursing Mom Engage In A Fight Over A Man's Dick In Bayelsa / Public Clipper Does It Bring Any Negative Effect On One's Life .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.