Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,846 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:03 AM

Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (42912 Views)

Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by BenjaminJoe1(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2019
I thought Islam allows a man to marry up to 4 wives?
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by charleff512(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2019
There is more to this story! That a 19 year old married a 12 year old 40 years ago?

1 Share

Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Doktajay5: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2019
horpeyemmi66:
This Igando court and its numerous weird cases

Very observant Nairlander..
I was going to say same. Lol.
I mean, the number divorce cases that court has entertained and granted in the last 6 months, will make one wonder if any marriage is still on in that area of lagos.
Haha hahaha... E worry me.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by PapaAdanna: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2019
These people from the WASTE can never be tired of sex
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by femmoy(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2019
who gets married at ages 19 & 12 respectively in Nigeria of today? honestly bloggers won't make heaven.
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by mercyvivv(f): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2019
Too many accusations and counter-accusations; if you're both tired of the marriage and desires a break, just tell the judge you both are and stop spreading your dirty linens in public!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Afonja007: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2019
MrHeff:
you see, over here it is an offence. That's why he listed it as a reason. But in your homelands, it's the norm.
god go dey expose una until lie finish for una mouth
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by joycluv: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2019
Man=59yrs. Woman=52yrs. Marriage=40yrs. How old were the man and woman as at the time of the marriage?
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by MrHeff(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Afonja007:
god go dey expose una until lie finish for una mouth
doesn't change the fact that you wake up your parents with sliding tackles
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by Afonja007: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2019
MrHeff:
doesn't change the fact that you wake up your parents with sliding tackles
I never knew before that when ooni of ife dies his Hart wil be eating by other chiefs,dont worry all yoruba celebrities that wont allow igbo girl to rest by marrying them they will start receiving kicks too from their children grin
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by slyrone(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
This bloggers steady be writing rubbish. 40yrs marriage didn't get dissolved because of sex. Also how could they have been married for 40urs when the man is 59 and the wife 52 respectively, it means she married the man when she was 12 and the man a 19yr old. Lol
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by MrHeff(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
Afonja007:
I never knew before that when ooni of ife dies his Hart wil be eating by other chiefs,dont worry all yoruba celebrities that wont allow igbo girl to rest by marrying them they will start receiving kicks too from their children grin
Lmaoo! I can see your wailing and tears from here. Ndo parent kicker
Re: Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex by placeofallure(f): 3:36am On Sep 07, 2019
point5:
This man no wan retire for sex at his age..anyways konji na bastard

Retire at 59? Like seriously? When I have one money-miss-road 70-year-old seriously pursuing me. Men no dey carry last for that thing abeg grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / Lady Calls Out The New Young Wife Of Her Estranged Husband (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.