Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,676 members, 7,951,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Have You Heard Of The Dmxchallenge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Heard Of The Dmxchallenge (735 Views)

Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? / Have You Heard Of Vernee T3 Pro / What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of The Dmxchallenge by enoch273: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2019
So I was scrolling through my twitter page trying to hustle myself some followers when I stumbled upon this hashtag #DmxChallenge from none other than African Leading Short Video platform Vskit, who announced their partnership with Startimes to host the episodic dubbing record reality show.

All you have to do is make a video presentation of you sliding through different images of yourself or of anyone you know as the name comes on the video must follow suit.

To participate: click on the link provided https://s.vskit.tv/r/euG

Popular online comedian https://www.instagram.com/sydneytalker/ is also participating in the challenge, don’t be left out…. Download Vskit app today, join the DmxChallenge and stand a chance to win amazing prices.

Re: Have You Heard Of The Dmxchallenge by Hundjager: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2019
Another contest ? shocked make.i sharperly check the link.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Dmxchallenge by pappybarry(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Oh! This is a way for one to win some kain prizes o. I like what Vskit is doing by the way

(1) (Reply)

Itel Released The First Gallery-go Supported Device / Get Gotv MAX For N2600, Offer Valid While Stocks Last!! / Iphone 11 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.