Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,543 members, 7,972,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:07 PM

French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! (784 Views)

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria / Why The 'Daddy' Craze In Our Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Namioo: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
These guys in the name of God are sitting on massive wealth, exploiting the desperate and gullible amongst us. Their arrogance is repulsive and the truth is they contribute more to the corruption in the country both directly and indirectly than the politicians. Their takings are not taxed, they have erroded the culture of integrity and moderation giving the notion they are gods and lords. Even Jesus, Moses and the leaders of the scripture had decorum in their conducts these ones we have now so called and self acclaimed men of God live this outrageous lifestyle with impunity and complete disregard for those who make them what they are by their widow's mete contributions.

Hunger amongst the communities the claim to be ministering to and they frolic every where around the world with jets; Joblessness is the name of the youths yet they build schools and univeristies that is only be affordable by people who have looted the country. The industries they replicate are mushroom churches and a cult of twisted swindlers not productive endeavours. The shout at the top of their voices that God has called them to liberate the poor yet they know in their hearts the liberation is for them and their children. Empires are built for their wives and children completely on the stupidity and gullibility of the women(especially) and men that see them as sent by God.

Jesus is the Only way the truth and the life. Jesus is the only one sent to liberate us not Oyedepo, Adeboye, TB Joshua, Bakare, Oyakhilome etc. If they are of God, You and them have equal inheritance and access to the Father. If anyone claims prosimity to God more than you or try and sell Jesus to you as a product he or she is a rogue and must be flushed out of the Church. The time is now!!
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by sexy74(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ poster
i feel your pain and understand your agony.
The problem is that they are capitalising on the economic situation and decided to work on the psychic of the citizens.
God is for all and easily assessible to all.
The idea of the schools is really meant for the children of the looters in the country. Their fees are too much and most of their worshippers cant afford the fees.
My prayer is that the economic situation will change and people will really serve God truely with their heart.
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by KunleOshob(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2010
@Poster
I feel you as well, a revolution is long over due in this country, God has his plans for these fraudsters using his name to opress the poor and amass personal fortunes for themselves. The bible already warned us about them but people would not read or study the bible to understands God's position on these issues.

Matthew 7:15-23:
15 “Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. 16 You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit. 19 So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. 20 Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.21 “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ 23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Jenwitemi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
Oh, okay! So you are finally beginning to wake up and smell the coffee? Good for you. I've always known that it is impossible to stay a brainwashed slowpoke forever. Sooner or later the bullsheit detector is finally going to switch itself on and kick in. wink
Namioo:

These guys in the name of God are sitting on massive wealth, exploiting the desperate and gullible amongst us. Their arrogance is repulsive and the truth is they contribute more to the corruption in the country both directly and indirectly than the politicians. Their takings are not taxed, they have erroded the culture of integrity and moderation giving the notion they are gods and lords. Even Jesus, Moses and the leaders of the scripture had decorum in their conducts these ones we have now so called and self acclaimed men of God live this outrageous lifestyle with impunity and complete disregard for those who make them what they are by their widow's mete contributions.

Hunger amongst the communities the claim to be ministering to and they frolic every where around the world with jets; Joblessness is the name of the youths yet they build schools and univeristies that is only be affordable by people who have looted the country. The industries they replicate are mushroom churches and a cult of twisted swindlers not productive endeavours. The shout at the top of their voices that God has called them to liberate the poor yet they know in their hearts the liberation is for them and their children. Empires are built for their wives and children completely on the stupidity and gullibility of the women(especially) and men that see them as sent by God.

Jesus is the Only way the truth and the life. Jesus is the only one sent to liberate us not Oyedepo, Adeboye, TB Joshua, Bakare, Oyakhilome etc. If they are of God, You and them have equal inheritance and access to the Father. If anyone claims prosimity to God more than you or try and sell Jesus to you as a product he or she is a rogue and must be flushed out of the Church. The time is now!!
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by manmustwac(m): 2:01am On Oct 28, 2010
^^i disagree with you. Its a lot easier & cheaper to prayer for change than to risk bullet whizz past your ears.
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Joagbaje(m): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2010
Namioo:

Here comes Kunle again!
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by nuclearboy(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2010
Kunle or no Kunle, face the matter. Na lie?
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Namioo: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2010
manmustwac:

^^i disagree with you. Its a lot easier & cheaper to prayer for change than to risk bullet whizz past your ears.

You disagree right? I wonder why we nigerians all want to go to heaven without dying. The level of cowardice and selfishness in an average nigerian is the reason this bunch of looters take advantage of us.

There is no Nigerian that does not know that we need change and we expect the same people that are undermining our sanctity to give us that change. That is the biggest joke!

Look at this guy scared of bullets yet is happy to see his neigbour (or even himself) waste away or eat from the rubbish bins. what a mentality. The other oneI am still expecting toread from here is that we should pray more for our country. Yes BIG Mugu you pray more and the idiots called the men of god who have turned themselves to be gods of men galivant the world in the luxury that you can never dream off talkless of live in in reality.

I am not a blood hungry or thirsty guy but honestly this reproach and injustice is becoming too much and the quarters it is coming from is what I can not stomach. Pastors should not live in poverty but this ostentatious living has to be corrected or stopped. What it takes is we saying to this rouges we are have been fooled enough. The are feeding on the sheep they are meant to be feeding,  May judgement visits them!

Can anyone tell me what has gulfstreams G550 assist with missionary work to my village or any village for that matter. and yet with impunity they tell me they have been sent by God to librate us from the shackles of poverty. Rubbish and lies from the pit of hell. Even if God did tell them,  It more about them creating an empire for themselves and genreation yet unborn. For example, How many members from these congregations who have the gift of writing have used their publishing outlets to publish books and make a living from it (o there are no writers as good as the bishops and his familiars). I might sound cynical and untrusting I know and I have every reason to be. Can anyone of them justify thier wealth?

There cup is full and their iniquity and the waste of the innocent have reached the brim indeed the Most High. The only way God will save us is for us to save ourselves from this bunch of rouges and lunatics who have captured our trust and innocence for their selfish gains.

Lets stop giving our  hard earned monies to these rougues. The bible says give it to the poor, motherless and fatherless, spend it on your parents ( they are not your parents as they want to be called.) and children. Invest it in things that will yield returns for you and your family. If you have wives stop your wives from idolising these rogues. They cant be living a grandecious (if there is any oyibo like that) live with your money and make you fill that God has blessed you for buying a rickety tokunbo car because you are in their church and bought their books or oil or handkerchief. and when it breaks down they tell you to believe God for a breakthrough while they drive pass you with an entourage and fly over your slams with their Gulfstreams.

You guys need to be in their midst to know how they mock the gullibility and trusting nature of their followers.

Since the proliferation of prosperity teachings by Idahosa in the early 80s our politics and society has seen decadence uncomparable to to any genration before us and you want me to believe that is the purpose of God? The above said man started this frivolous lifestlye and this other guys have just taken it to a level unimaginable. I can imagine what he would be flying if he was still alife now. Wicked people!

Guys and Ladies lets stop all this semeseme and mugurism and lets follow God not this bunch of rouges that prey on our desire to love and serve God.
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Almuhandis: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
;d oh yeah! i am signing up first spiritual french revo.me i am applying mfn methodology,all the fake fear putting men of god fall down and die.amen.gosh i wish i was a muslim,i would have wear my suicide belt and embrase one of them after service ;d am not joking
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by KunleOshob(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
Joagbaje:

Here comes Kunle again!

So any body that comes to critisize the kind of false gospel you preached is now suspected to be Kunle. My friend i don't need to put up a new username to expose the fraud going on today in the name of christianity. What you fail to realize is that more and more people today are coming to the knowledge of truth about the fraud that is becoming popular doctrine in some many churches toay. More and more christians are beginning to see the truth and are standing up to contend for the truth. I won't be suprised also if the OP is a former member of a false church like CEC and is only using a new I.D to shield himself from being harrased by former church members on this forum. I know quite a number of people who have reviewed their accepted doctrines based on truth being revealed at forums like this.
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Namioo: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ KunleOshob: I was a pastor and I know what I am talking about. A great majority of them if not more than 95% are fraudsters in suit. If you hang around them I can almost guarantee you you will end up in hell.
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by KunleOshob(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
Namioo:

@ KunleOshob: I was a pastor and I know what I am talking about. A great majority of them if not more than 95% are fraudsters in suit. If you hang around them I can almost guarantee you you will end up in hell.

I certainly agree with your position as i have written a good number of similar write ups in the past. The problem is that joagbaje thinks you are me using new username becos your user I.D is new. And that is why i had to address the issue above.

ps: joagabje is a pastor with christ embassy, just thought you should know when responding to his post as he is sure to defend his "profession"
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Namioo: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2010
@kunle, That is his problem. He can be anything he wants to be, I dont give a toss. If he is one of those rouges (obviously he belongs to a church that is led by one) that rob with oratory and schemes akin to having a form of godliness and denying the power thereof, then he should be to justice. Their reign of deceit and defilement is not for long.
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Almuhandis: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
cool JOBLESS MEN FEEDING ON THE IGNORANCE OF THE FLOCK.
THIS PASTOR CHRIS BOY IS REALLY HAVING A GOOD TIME-FORCING MEMBERS TO PAY HOUSE RENT , BUY CARS AND MASSAGE THEIR EGO.
HENCE MULTIPLYING THE SPIRIT OF WITCHCRAFT!
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Joagbaje(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
Namioo:

Which church do you pastor? Do they give offerings there? grin

KunleOshob:

I certainly agree with your position as i have written a good number of similar write ups in the past. The problem is that joagbaje thinks you are me using new username becos your user I.D is new. And that is why i had to address the issue above.

Kunle 1 and Kunle 2 be doing eye drama with yourself you hear? You will soon sign up Kunle 3 to come and congratulate Kunle 1 and 2 for a good job . As you've been doing before.
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Joagbaje(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
KunleOshob:

ps: joagabje is a pastor with christ embassy, just thought you should know when responding to his post as he is sure to defend his "profession"

I never said on this forum that I am a pastor in CEC. I said before on this forum some of the things I do. Stop trying to box me in.
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by mabell: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
kunleoshob has started again
and so what if joagbaje is a pastor
are you not a lecturer selling handout?
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Joagbaje(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
mabell:

kunleoshob has started again
and so what if joagbaje is a pastor
are you not a lecturer selling handout?
are you kidding me? grin
Re: French Revolution In Our Churches: It Is Time! by Namioo: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
You both are funny sha, I think one of una don take the other wife b4, Anyway, make una settle outside or inside the boxing ring. This ring is dedicated to fighting thief thief pastors!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Of Sin / Let Your Light So Shine Before Men This Year / Dead Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.