Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Xenophobia: "I Will Bring Down South Africa", Weird Nigerian Prophet Vows [VIDEO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xenophobia: "I Will Bring Down South Africa", Weird Nigerian Prophet Vows [VIDEO (566 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / Xenophobia : TB Joshua Weeps In Church As He Composes Song For Africa / Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: "I Will Bring Down South Africa", Weird Nigerian Prophet Vows [VIDEO by Metrixnews: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2019
Weird Nigerian Prophet, Chukwuemeka Odumeje, Director of the Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje, also known as Lion, while reacting to the killings of Nigerians in South Africa has vowed to deal with the country.

ABN TV understands that the Onitsha-based Prophet Chukwuemeka made this known while reacting to the killings of Nigerians in South Africa which he claimed were mostly Igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6bso0TwLJ8
He made this known and made a vow to destroy South Africa to a depth beyond repair in a video he posted via his Ministry official Facebook handle, Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry Onitsha.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/09/xenophobia-i-will-bring-down-south-africa-weird-nigerian-prophet-vows-video/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Xenophobia: "I Will Bring Down South Africa", Weird Nigerian Prophet Vows [VIDEO by Dreal1247: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2019
Funny prophet.
Re: Xenophobia: "I Will Bring Down South Africa", Weird Nigerian Prophet Vows [VIDEO by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2019
Is this a movie or what ?
Re: Xenophobia: "I Will Bring Down South Africa", Weird Nigerian Prophet Vows [VIDEO by danny56: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please let be guided with our words.... angry

If you're spiritual you'll know this is a direct attack on Nigeria using xenophobia as an advantage to strike.
Re: Xenophobia: "I Will Bring Down South Africa", Weird Nigerian Prophet Vows [VIDEO by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
why will he do such? what is his own bible telling him. I belief and I have read in d bible that we should leave vengeance to God in the book of psalm and other books in d bible.

please let him jux leave that S.A people alone for God to deal with them with his own punishment. But i Belief our God is a merciful God and he knows what he is doing.

(1) (Reply)

Tanzania, Magufuli And The TB Joshua Factor / Dare to do things that are beyond You / Corona Virus Updates: Man Of God, Pastor Chris Prays Against Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.