Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,389 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

Top 10 Good, Bad And Ugly Quotes Of Robert Mugabe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top 10 Good, Bad And Ugly Quotes Of Robert Mugabe (350 Views)

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Good, Bad And Ugly Quotes Of Robert Mugabe by Naijmobile: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
One way to know a man’s character is by checking out his words. With the passing away of the ex-president of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe, at age 95, It is important to know some of the famous quote credited to him. Although he was a politician, Mugabe did not just make comments on only politics. He spoke on homose*uality, the economy and other aspects of human lives.

Below are 10 of Robert Mugabe’s most popular quotes:

One his prolog stay in office

2014: “Some are saying ‘Mr. Mugabe is old, so he should step down’… No! When my time comes, I will tell you.”
2008: “Only God who appointed me will remove me — not the MDC (opposition), not the British.”

On homosexuality and gay marriages

2010:“Worse than pigs and dogs… Those who do it, we will say, they are wayward. It is just madness, insanity.”
2013:“(President Barack) Obama came to Africa saying Africa must allow gay marriages… God destroyed the Earth because of these sins. Weddings are for a man and a woman.”

On his death

https://naijmobile.com/top-10-good-bad-ugly-quotes-robert-mugabe/

(1) (Reply)

US Became A “Net Exporter” Of Crude Oil And Petroleum Products / US Government Lists Fictional Nation Wakanda As Trade Partner / US House Votes Against Trụ́m'p's Action On !ran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.