Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,615 members, 7,924,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 09:37 PM

Thank You For Being Alive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You For Being Alive (262 Views)

Thank you / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You For Being Alive by TingSpace: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Thank You For Being Alive

Its very priceless to be alive today and we should value the precious minutes we have with anyone close to us cause they are priceless moments.

I know on this platform we are so quick to display rage in the form of text and images.
Not to forget how tribalistic and sentimental we are to many things. embarassed

I once read on this forum where a lady was pleading for the South Africans to kill all the igbos, and i just caught a thought imagining if they fulfilled her wishes and they were all wiped out what next?
They would jump to the next item on the table which is (they will seek every opportunity to punch at their fellow tribesmen, criticize, hate and even kill themselves cause they've fallen short of opposite tribes to act on) Its human Nature! cheesy

Thank you for being alive.
Reading this you may think i am mad.
Oh YES i am mad cause i'm trying to make a difference.

I was just told a story moments ago by a close relation about a bad travelling experience that involved loss of items, it was enraging and spiting, i didn't know how to process it.

Then all of a sudden i just cooled off and said to myself hey! that wasnt bad at all!
I mean what's worse than losing a loved one, a close friend or a family member, people die every day by travelling etc.
How would you compare losing a few properties or resources to losing a living being or loved one?
Ofcourse its depressing but its something you can regain with time but no life can be regained or replaced.

It just begs the question of how much value we have placed on human lives.

So many incidents have occurred in favour of the resourceful hands of the Cold Ice Master. Death against the Nigerian enterprise.
Some days back we woke up to the news of the butchering and burning out of the priceless lives of our brothers and sisters in far away South Africa, weeks back it was Saudi Arabia killing some Nigerians over drug dealing etc.

Lest i forget, months back there was series of Fulani Herdsmen attacks followed by the bad stench of Suicidal deaths.

Now from all of this its very obvious we have placed little value over people's life to the extent we attached same to ours.

Have you ever been alone and lonely even with all the data access, social media friends you still feel left out?

I once heard of a US billionaire who commited suicide, even with all the money he had he wasnt happy.
He could literrally buy any girl, boy or gadgets as a companion but as you already know he won't get any joy out of it.

How would the world be for you if you can't communicate and have fun with another human being?
If i'm in a desert without water and i see someone the first reaction is to try to understand or communicate before i can be able to ask for water.

So i want to say A very Big Thank You for Being Alive Today and reading this post.
It means a lot to me.
I would appreciate if you thank your friends, family even a stranger just for being alive. Its a gift that must be appreciated.

We should value lives its very priceless!
Thank You For Being Alive!

#ThankYou4beingAlive
#ValueofLife

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Being Alive by chyckxx(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
valid points. smiley
Re: Thank You For Being Alive by donbachi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
True word...but,u 4 also thank the giver of the life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Women Finally Enter Football Stadium Watch Their Team Beat Cambodia 14-0 / Very Affordable Quality Men's Clothing / Herb That Enhances Sex Performance And Cures Man And Woman Libido Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.