Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,921 members, 7,909,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? (1772 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:
cry cry

Dont be sad.
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
delishpot:
You OP, what do you have to offer? Just because you see those slay mamas and Queens online doesn't mean all women in naija are like that. If you claim to be a good one, do you assume you are the only one that has something to offer besides s£x in the whole of Nigeria? No woman owes you any explanation. Let men screen applicants and pick the ones that give them more than sex.

You are a suspect! Simple question, u are saying something else. It means u don't have...

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
For a Nigeria woman she can give you most things if she is in love with you but rarely any thing of monetary value she even gets entitled for staying with you when you don’t have money who does that.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by cooooooks(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Not many people have answered the question. Abeg blackivy29 what do you mean by knowledge?

In my experience:
Companionship. The knowledge that she's there for me no matter what! Just like I'm there for her.

Wisdom & Knowledge. I like intelligence, all the types. Street smarts, book smarts, fashion smarts, just show that you think. I love when my SO says something and I listen, take it seriously so that I or we both could benefit.

Language. Sort of related to the above but I personally have a thing for multilingual ladies. I've also witnessed the benefits of being able to travel somewhere even if i can't speak the language. Not just foreign languages o, Nigerian languages too.

Two income home. I've not been married yet but the freedom of being in a relationship where all our even most of the financial pressure is on you has been good. I however understand if it can't be helped but there's got to be a plan for her to be active as well.

These are what spring to mind at the moment but I'm sure there are many more.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Evidenx(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Most ladies don't have anything to offer, especially those yeye so called female celebrities ...all they have is their fake backside to show on instagram.... what a shame. .

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Cooooooks.

you've already defined it. Knowledge as in book smarts and wisdom. There would be certain things i would know from experience that he wont and vice versa.

I believe relationships are associations we form to make us grow together but that benefits us individually. We learn from one another. That way we develop ourselves for the better.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
Hi everyone pls I have a tough question to ask the ladies here, especially the single ones. Cos I have discovered that a lot of women don’t even know the major reason why God created them to be a woman. So my question is, what can you offer a man in a relationship other than sex. Cos this days all I see in women are women flaunting their sexuality, especially their seductive sexy body for men to admire them

Loyalty, support, care and help.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by citywal(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sex is over rated, yes I said so fine it's good but I need more of your support, advice, show me you can manage and you are matured minded. I should be able to give u 500k and you will be able to do something very good with it. It's not always sex sex sex I repeat that shit is over rated

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Mariangeles(f): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

This table you're shaking.....
It's not even normal table. This table is made with a deck of cards.

As for me o shibaraba.... I've gained nothing except empty accounts, nagging, cheating and at one time gonorrhoea.

Let's wait for the feminists them, see them as them dey come....
You are what you attract that's why... smiley
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2019
tpiander:

Hi Hamachi

Let me try to look at your concerns:

1. Why are you judging or rationing relationships? To what end?

2. Women who flaunt their sexuality ( I assume you mean revealing outfits) do so because there's a market for their products. If they are not breaking any law, then it's a personal decision not subject to censorship, if they want to flaunt their sexuality to their target audiences. The man is also personally responsible for his decisions regarding sex and display of sexuality, as long as he is not breaking the law. Moral laws, on the other hand, are subject to the people bound within it. The important phrase to note here is ARE THEY BREAKING THE LAW. IF YES, WHAT LAW/S?

3. What any woman or man offers in any relationship is not defined by nor subject to hostile outsiders.

4. Are you in a relationship?
You didn't answer the question, I'm disappointed. to think all the male bashing You'll have an answer to this simple, innocent question without being defensive and avoid the question by asking her yours tsk tsk tsk I'm disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Only Blackivy29 made valuable contributions.
Well aside from companionship which can be gotten from even a pet, Lonely people buy pets to keep the company aside the security benefit.
Knowledge, I like a lady the challenges me intellectually and tells me things In all spheres of knowledge that i don't know of,
Not Sex sex sex like a swine Every time, That way we'd have been able to improve ourselves intellectually.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by frozen70(f): 2:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Hamachi:
Hi everyone pls I have a tough question to ask the ladies here, especially the single ones. Cos I have discovered that a lot of women don’t even know the major reason why God created them to be a woman. So my question is, what can you offer a man in a relationship other than sex. Cos this days all I see in women are women flaunting their sexuality, especially their seductive sexy body for men to admire them

It depends on what you want from her and the impression you created for her

The more you demand for sex from a woman, the more you make her less valuable to you.

Learn to impact your self to a woman and you will discover the potentials in her

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? / Sex In Uncompleted Building. / True Love Or Foolishness? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.