Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,982 members, 7,909,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: (1008 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! / Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer / Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Dproducer(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
I just saw "Social Network" and i realized Zuckerberg is no Quantum Physicist or an Efiko like that, He just knows how to gather crowd online,

Seun is on the same page, he is a Nigerian and Nigeria is a place blessed with population.

If he can up his game and recruit creative minds, he could be 9ja's youngest Billionaire as well.

What y'all Think? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Caroguama(f): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ahem! Ahem!

He could be. Maybe not
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by sarutobi: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
Amen Amen grin
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Dproducer(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
I think this site has remained the same (Appearance) for too long,

He gotta upgrade, attract more internet frequenters, add a touch of social sturvs,

Dis guy gotta hire me, I could be his (sean parker) justin timberlake in "Social Network the movie"
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by moracle(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2010
yes boss~~~~~no one deserves it better
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by initialize(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
@moracle

shey na hospital you dey update from, that hospital wey dem no dey allow patient to pick calls, lol
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Dproducer(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
@atampakoeg: It'll take me AGES to get as much fans and attraction as NL has avec Seun,

Its not really about him being a billionaire but Nigeria Standing out,

I really wish he'll up his game on this site,
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Metalzoa: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
Site has strong potential, but growing forums is a very costly activity, very self-involving.

It's easy to look back and see "you can make something like this" but the amount of blood sweat and tears it takes to grow the place to this level , yeah you don't have it. Why would I say that? Cause you wouldn't be on Nairaland if you could ,
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by smartsoft(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2010
Well its not about where he got the link from or where he downloaded it from, its all about the idea you have up there.
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Mobinga: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2010
SMF sucks vBulletin rocks
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by atampakoeg(f): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2010
SMF is completely and absolutely free. while vBulletin costs $285

Te hehehe
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Youngichou(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2010
Mobinga:

SMF sucks vBulletin rocks
naaaaa smf rocks vbulletin sucks
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Slyr0x: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
[Quote]I just saw "Social Network" and i realized Zuckerberg is no Quantum Physicist or an Efiko like that[/Quote]

It will interest you to know that Zuckerberg NEVER supported that movie and described the movie as FALSE. People are already speculating if he's gon sue the filmmakers or not.
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Afam4eva(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
Nairaland has the kind of traffic that any website owner will envy but Seun dosn't seem like the over ambitious type. Nairaland has remained the same for a very long time. Except a risky change is made i don't see that happening.
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Mobinga: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
afam4eva:

Nairaland has the kind of traffic that any website owner will envy but Seun dosn't seem like the over ambitious type. Nairaland has remained the same for a very long time. Except a risky change is made i don't see that happening.
+!
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Dproducer(m): 4:26am On Oct 30, 2010
Slyr0x:

It will interest you to know that Zuckerberg NEVER supported that movie and described the movie as FALSE. People are already speculating if he's gon sue the filmmakers or not.
I'm aware, but they made a good story out of it though, just like they did with "Last King Of Scotland" and the "Orphan"
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by drone99(m): 5:53am On Oct 30, 2010
Zuckerberg indeed. You no like Bill Gates, abi na Larry Page you like.
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by consultmartins(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2010
With almost 600k members, i think Seun deserves recognition. I know SMF is free and everyone can own a forum but i bet you that not everyone has the entrepreneurial guts to stick it through and not everyone knows how to market.
Marketing makes the big difference between the highly skilled poor programmer and the average rich geek.
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Enquirer: 2:50am On Nov 01, 2010
Yes, Seun is indeed creative. He can be Nigeria's answer to Zuckerberg because he has a deep appreciation of the limitless possibilities information technology can unleash. How I wish our leaders can recognize and nurture the creativity to be found in abundance in Nigerian youths.
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by Seun(m): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2010
I've watched the movie too, but this article may be a more accurate view of Zuckerberg:
     http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2004/6/10/mark-e-zuckerberg-06-the-whiz/
Re: Seun Osewa Could Be 9ja's Zuckerberg: by suxes2005(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2010
I wish Seun all the best

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Dojomap: A Mini Dojo Application / Win Free Website And Hosting! (5gb - 20gb/month; Cpanel With Softaculous) / Online Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.