Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,732 members, 7,975,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu (3826 Views)

Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by newsynews: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Music Executive, Ubi Franklin appears to have thrown a shade at his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro, over alleged pregnancy for actor Blossom Chukwujekwu.

Sharing a picture showing him in a private jet, Ubi Franklin stated that things which look great can surprisingly be dysfunctional inside.

He wrote:

”You’d be surprised at the things that look great on the outside but are dysfunctional on the inside. Be sure to function as good as you look.
Happy Weekend”.

READ MORE HERE: https://wotzup.ng/ubi-franklin-shades-lilian-esoro-over-alleged-pregnancy-for-blossom-chukwujekwu/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by NoApology(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Reminds me of ọkafor's law.

Any fussy fuccked can never be unfuccked, rather it will always be farked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by Jochabed(f): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
When I say that couples should seek the face of God before the marry, the feel it's of no use.
No one who sought God's face concerning marriage ended up divorced. Cause he doesn't make mistakes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by opebiboy: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Agbaya
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by newsynews: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
opebiboy:
Agbaya
Lalasticlala
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by Luizkid(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
This guy will just kill himself with jealousy. You've divorced a lady yet you just be monitoring her matter like satellite. Dude move on.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by Baddiezz(f): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
how is this a shade tho?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
This father of all nation self dey talk

I now believe that some Women are more patient than some men!!!
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:01am On Sep 07, 2019
Jochabed:
When I say that couples should seek the face of God before the marry, the feel it's of no use.
No one who sought God's face concerning marriage ended up divorced. Cause he doesn't make mistakes

He never makes mistakes my dear...
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by Passionate888: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2019
I look I no see shade, I no even see the Lilian sef, sun no dey shine and neither was it raining. Wetin the Ubi come 'shade' the Lilian from sef?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by ednut1(m): 6:07am On Sep 07, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

He never makes mistakes my dear...
Jochabed:
so do u mean these guys below did not seek gods face Pls grow up and stop typing trash

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by cappucino925(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2019
ednut1:
so do u mean these guys below did not seek gods face Pls grow up and stop typing trash
what god are these people serving?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by Gerrard59(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2019
cappucino925:
what god are these people serving?

Mbok, how do you know which "God" is the right one to serve? Or why do you believe yours is the right one but theirs is the wrong one? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by cappucino925(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Gerrard59:

Mbok, how do you know which "God" is the right one to serve? Or why do you believe yours is the right one but theirs is the wrong one? shocked
because i know yahweh is the perfecter of things, they know the god they worship because yahweh won't give chris oyakhilome wife and still watch them divorce
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by Jochabed(f): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
ednut1:
Grow up? Cause of what I said?. Lol... Haven't you heard that the grace of God cannot take you to where his grace cannot sustain you. Didn't Sarah and Abraham have issues in their marriage, but cause God was the orchestrator of their marriage the pulled through.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shades Lilian Esoro Over Alleged Pregnancy For Blossom Chukwujekwu by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Jochabed:
Grow up? Cause of what I said?. Lol... Haven't you heard that the grace of God cannot take you to where his grace cannot sustain you. Didn't Sarah and Abraham have issues in their marriage, but cause God was the orchestrator of their marriage the pulled through.
naso. Make sure u provide a sarah for ur husband too if need be. Reality is if two people are not willing and able to do the needful. Even God can't save such marriage . Like those pastors have proven prayers can't save a marriage unless both parties do d needful

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Audio Of Kpokpogri Saying He Had Sex With Janemena / Mayank Yadav Biography | Age, Career, Father, Achievements And Family / Muyiwa Ademola Dead?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.