Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,806 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Is Drogba Leaving THE BRIDGE - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Drogba Leaving THE BRIDGE (1188 Views)

Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua / Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match / Didier Drogba Marries Fiancée Lala Diakite In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Drogba Leaving THE BRIDGE by topeorekoy(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2007
[b]drogba has hinted that he might leave your darling team chelsea this summer if he gets the right offer from another club. personally i will like drogba to leave for another club in another top country so that he can prove to me that is worth all the hype that people are giving him. if he goes to another country and continue with his goal scoring exploit, then he wins my undiluted love from then. Y IS HIS SHORT BULGING OUT? IS HE THINKING OF HIS GIRL FRIEND ON THE FILED? DROGBA GO SABI THAT THING WELL WELL, I KNOW THAT FOR SURE. [b][/b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Petition FIFA To Declare Possession More Important Than Goals / What Did U Think About Drogba / C Rönaldo,better Now Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.