Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

How To Finish Republic Of South Africa (rsa) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Finish Republic Of South Africa (rsa) (474 Views)

Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists / Plateau APC Sinks As Stakeholders Fight To Finish / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Finish Republic Of South Africa (rsa) by iykbethany(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
HOW TO FINISH REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA (RSA)...

1. No need to loot shoprite, its childish and makes us look like hungry buffons lol.

2. Our weapons of revenge should and must be strategic, institutional and economic.

3. Boycotting RSA companies and cutting off ties with them are completely legitimate and effective ways of revenge.

4. Let the whole of Africa severe all ties with RSA in the following ways...

5. No shop in Nigeria and sub Saharan Africa
must sell products and Services from South Africa. If just 10 African countries can implement this I can assure you that RSA economy will be crippled within 9 months.

6. Shoprite can continue to operate in Nigeria and other African countries but they must not sell any made in RSA products. This singular act alone will cost RSA thousands of job losses.

7. I plan travelling to RSA this month to import red wines and canned foods, but I have cancelled that plan coz I cannot go to a country where I am not welcomed, not when I have other options and alternatives. I will now go to Chile and Argentina since South Africans don't need us. If all Nigerian importers will do this it will greatly affect RSA economy.

8. As you can see from the above points, by jointly blacklisting goods and services from SA, we have strategically crippled their economy until they come begging us again like their ancestors did during apartheid.

https://iykbethanygistville.com/2019/09/06/how-to-deal-with-republic-of-south-africa-rsa/
Re: How To Finish Republic Of South Africa (rsa) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good sense
Re: How To Finish Republic Of South Africa (rsa) by heartleboy: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nice write up

A bottle of wine � for you

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Visit Austria To Address Issues On Biafra Freedom (photo) / Nigeria To Give 200 Million People Identity Numbers / Saraki, Abiodun, Daniel, Others Storm Ijebu-igbo For Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.