Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

Bet On Sport In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bet On Sport In Nigeria (983 Views)

Minimum Of 10% Daily on sport betting. / Let Me Show U How I Make $140 Daily On Sport Bet / Make Money On Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet On Sport In Nigeria by werder: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
Bet on sport in Nigeria

www.soccerdollar.weebly.com
Re: Bet On Sport In Nigeria by Dsense(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
Una wan chop ma money,No Way.
Re: Bet On Sport In Nigeria by werder: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2010
U WONT BELIEVE UNTIL YOU GET THERE! 100% werder bremen fan. My team will never stop scoring above 2.5 goals. I love arsenal too. they will nobody can stop them from scoring!
Re: Bet On Sport In Nigeria by werder: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2010
Sure bet of the weekend 30th -31st october

Arsenal Vs West Ham above 2.5 goals @1.44 odd ( meaning at least 3 goals in the match)

West Ham to play at least 3 corner kicks ( arsenal will be leading them at some point so they will attack arsenal) @ 1.66 odd

Man Utd Vs Tottenham above 3.5 cards in the @1.83 ( meaning there will be at least 4 cards in the game

Accumulating the 3 selections above will give a total odd of 4.37.If you stake $20 you will go home will a pay out of $87 profit of $67

Check bet365.com for odds
Re: Bet On Sport In Nigeria by dozie76(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Betting with foreign based bookmakers increases your loses before you make your stakes.
these includes
1. Cost of transfering your money to the bankers of the bookmakers
2. Exchange lost as one will have to purchase dollar or Pounds
3. Possible lost of cash in transit.
Avoiding loses
there are credible bookmakers that allow Nigerians to place their stake online.Receive their money direct to thier accounts here in Nigeria.
Stakers also have opportunity to make lodgement in any listed banks of theĀ  bookmakers in Nigeria.
Benefit is that :every bet is secured ,No extra cost of transfer ,No lost of cash in transitĀ  and the ability to know or meet the representatives here in Nigeria.
so visit www.stakersden.com and add a little extra income to your salary
Re: Bet On Sport In Nigeria by AKMoney1(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2012
I have manuals and betting calculator on virtual football betting which guarantee 10% or more returns daily if you follow the rules and depending on how much time devoted into it. Its simple and real as you can play for fun till you are perfect, then you can start betting with real money. For more info call 08037882903 or bestintown001@yahoo.com
Re: Bet On Sport In Nigeria by mexon222: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
To learn all about football betting and to register with a reliable company, Visit here => http://www.spicyblogging..com/2013/12/football-betting.html

(1) (Reply)

catfish available for sale. / Toyota Land Cruisers September Special / Make Extra Income 4rm Palm Kernel Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.