Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,107 members, 7,919,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:49 AM

Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) (1217 Views)

Kamaru Usman: I Go Soon Beat Person Pikin Again (Photos) / Football Record It's First Death From Coronavirus / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
DID YOU KNOW

Gary Lineker was incredibly never even booked during his whole career

The former Leicester, Everton, Tottenham and
Barcelona man played 567 matches throughout his career, netting 281 goals.

More amazingly he never got yellow card or red card through out his football career.

Do you think this record can be repeated? for me, absolutely not!

funnily Gary Lineker is also the first and only pundit to be broadcasted on TV with only underwear

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by Bilabong(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Him try.

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by Chepos1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Funny indeed.

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
such record can never be matched
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by internationalman(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
If football were ruled by God, he would be Saint.

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by ValCon888: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2019
A record like that can only be held by an English man.
They are the epitome of politness.

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2019
ValCon888:
A record like that can only be held by an English man.
They are the epitome of politness.

are you serious or being sarcastic?? Only very few of them are polite. Many of them are proud

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2019
internationalman:
If football were ruled by God, he would be Saint.
honestly, even gentle players like Mata, Kaka and co were booked. Mata has even gotten a red card before
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by internationalman(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2019
jamesfadairo:

honestly, even gentle players like Mata, Kaka and co were booked. Mata has even gotten a red card before
Yellow card is inevitable in the game of football.

Some referees even book you for a rough tackle made by another player.

So I still don't get how this man avoided being booked all his career..

He's the real GOAT

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jieta: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2019
internationalman:

Yellow card is inevitable in the game of football.

Some referees even book you for a rough tackle made by another player.

So I still don't get how this man avoided being booked all his career..

He's the real GOAT
if not for that ball boy dat refuse to let go of the ball I think hazard would be in line to broke this record
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2019
anthonyuncle:
such record can never be matched

yes! football has gone beyond that, if you're even extremely gentle, you can be wrongly booked for diving or something
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2019
jieta:
if not for that ball boy dat refuse to let go of the ball I think hazard would be in line to broke this record

Bro, we aren't talking about just red card o, this man didn't even get a yellow card!

Hazard should have more than 5 yellow cards in his career now.

if it's about red card, Ryan Giggs also never got a red card

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by internationalman(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2019
jieta:
Hazard has been shown yellow card many times after that incident

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by Timmy301(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2019
jamesfadairo:

are you serious or being sarcastic?? Only very few of them are polite. Many of them are proud
God bless you bro
Proud and rude
Likes of dele Alli, lingaard, Kyle walker etc
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2019
internationalman:

Hazard has been shown yellow card many times after that incident
exactly, I even thought I didnt read that statement well
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by Timmy301(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Gary lineker was a legendary Forward.
I read is biography last year,
I couldn't stop laughing, very funny and innocent looking.
Tho if it were with this Era of referees, he'd have been booked
Them no get joy.....them Jon Moss, Atkinson, Anthony Taylor even Howard Webb that year sef abi clattenburg
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2019
Timmy301:

God bless you bro
Proud and rude
Likes of dele Alli, lingaard, Kyle walker etc

yea lot more self, people like Rooney was not humble too, just that he had a colourful career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
jamesfadairo:

yes! football has gone beyond that, if you're even extremely gentle, you can be wrongly booked for diving or something

lol
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by naijabruce: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Euro 2020 Qual
Turkey – Andorra
1x/over 1.5

Euro 2020 Qual
Serbia – Portugal
12/over 2.5

Check out my profile signature for today codes
Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by jamesfadairo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Timmy301:
Gary lineker was a legendary Forward.
I read is biography last year,
I couldn't stop laughing, very funny and innocent looking.
Tho if it were with this Era of referees, he'd have been booked
Them no get joy.....them Jon Moss, Atkinson, Anthony Taylor even Howard Webb that year sef abi clattenburg

.....and very honest too, around December prior to the time Leicester city won the league, he promised to report on TV naked if Leicester win the league, he funnily did it when it happened.
lol, people like Mike Dean and that young Michael Oliver would have found a way to book him!

1 Like

Re: Funny/interesting Football Record That Can Never Be Matched Again. (photos) by Timmy301(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
jamesfadairo:

.....and very honest too, around December prior to the time Leicester city won the league, he promised to report on TV naked if Leicester win the league, he funnily did it when it happened.
lol, people like Mike Dean and that young Michael Oliver would have found a way to book him!
I'm telling you bro grin

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Sign 32-year Old Striker And Place Him In Under 23 Squad / Awka City Stadium Now New Base For Enugu Rengers(video) / World's Worst Olympic Fall [2012 Olympic 110M Hurdles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.