Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him (1088 Views)

IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Lagos RRS Arrests Notorious Serial Phone Thief / Motorcycle Thief Caught And Beaten In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him by hugelyendowed: 2:19am On Sep 07, 2019
Watch how this man stole a phone from ,My Extensionz Hair & Spa, There's a N200k cash price reward for anyone with useful information that will lead to his arrest.

Sharing the video of the thief, 'My Extensionz Hair & Spa' wrote:

"SWIPE LEFT FOR VIDEO. We stopped using our armed mopo out of respect for our clients being that many of them complained about having one in the salon and around the building. Unfortunately due to this incident we will now have mopo resume immediately. Please tag any blogs or someone that can help with this matter. Phone lines will be back up & running by tomorrow.

DISGUSTED by the malicious act that was committed @myextensionz today. This con man stole our business phone right beneath the staff eyes. We would like to take aggressive action upon this fraudulent individual. We are offering N200,000 to the person that can identify this criminal. (Yes, the reward is more than the phone simply because for us its not about the money it’s about making sure this man gets caught to hopefully prevent him from committing a crime that’s even worst & dangerous."

Watch the video. Do you know him?

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-man-stole-phone-from-hair.html?m=1

Re: Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him by hugelyendowed: 2:19am On Sep 07, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

Re: Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him by daddytime(m): 2:22am On Sep 07, 2019
I know am....

Na one mod like that for here.

I need advance payment of 100k before dropping his name and how to nab him.

OleeGonerSoja....sticky fingers
Re: Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him by Jumlek2411: 3:42am On Sep 07, 2019
This is very ridiculous. Definitely he would be caught very very soon.
Re: Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him by kettle84(m): 3:43am On Sep 07, 2019
This is why a love CCTV .one of the best inventions of man.

check my signature for a Ginoee F205Lite smartphone
Re: Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him by Mynd44: 4:48am On Sep 07, 2019

1 Like 4 Shares

(1)

BREAKING: Buhari Removes TraderMoni, N-Power From Osinbajo’s Office / BUSTED: Saudi Arabia, Qatar Allegedly Funding Boko Haram Terrorist Organization / To End Uduaghan’s Legacy, Okowa Wipes Out Maryam Babangida Footprint From Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.