Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,949 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Single To Stupor - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single To Stupor (392 Views)

Christain Dating Site(single To Married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single To Stupor by techyjaygirl: 4:51am On Sep 07, 2019
cry
Re: Single To Stupor by greatnaija01: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2019
greatnaija01@gmail.com
send me a mail... am serious o.

I am a programmer and certified in several ICT stuff, I do animations too.
techyjaygirl:
Okay, I'll just go straight to the point. I am tired of being single. I need a friend, a confidante, someone I can share my wins and losses with.

I am really petite(Please underline the word PETITE before you go further), smart and cute.

Are you a male in Lagos? Not more than 34 years old, a techie (not necessarily) but I like programmers sha grin and you need a bestiee? Please note, you must be single o... I don't want drama.

Send an email to theecommercecentre@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp: 08186954946
Re: Single To Stupor by blackpanthar: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Abi you are a guy,

anyway sha. Let us see pics first and your programming skills...

I do not want a lady who will bench me in programming.

Hope you like challenging programs o. I am currently writing a software and I need a partner. We can know more about each other when we code. Am in Ikeja, where do you stay?

O pls remove your number before spammers contact you. If you truly are into ICT, you would have known that putting your number here is not the best... you should chat with people first before you decide whom to trust with your number.

Anyway am your new bestie

techyjaygirl:
Okay, I'll just go straight to the point. I am tired of being single. I need a friend, a confidante, someone I can share my wins and losses with.

I am really petite(Please underline the word PETITE before you go further), smart and cute.

Are you a male in Lagos? Not more than 34 years old, a techie (not necessarily) but I like programmers sha grin and you need a bestiee? Please note, you must be single o... I don't want drama.

Send an email to theecommercecentre@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp: 08186954946

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship / I Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.