Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months (56639 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ken Erics And Jide Kosoko / Ken Erics And Eve Esin Throwback Photo / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by julitoch: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2019
We need to hear from Ken, we can't take side

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by BobiNick(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2019
The season of celebrity marriage crashing
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by eneez(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2019
AverageAnnie:
They swear for these celebrities?? this is getting out of hand ooo.. Well,who knows if this girls actually married this zombies for fame.. just "thoughting"
Like your name, you're just average.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Hoodbilonia: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2019
And moved out of their apartment.possibly 2 bedroom flat
So una nor even build 4 flat
Buy land or buy house sef
After all the whole useless sitcom boring ass nollywood movies
Na apartment things
Well
its always for the gram

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by mamajj17(f): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Celebrities are also HUMAN, we don't just judge the Book by its Cover, what actually happens within some Marriages, is best known to both Couples. It takes much Understanding, Wisdom and being a Friend to each from upset before it works. Not just the LOVE, cos the love dies, but when FRIENDSHIP comes in first, it makes it much stronger and alive. Am a TESTIMONY grin

2 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2019
He probarbly realised that whole marriage has been fake, Just like their Fakebrity lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by chudez0147(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2019
The wife is very beautiful....
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by nick50(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Two captains can't navigate one ship at a time or it sinks..if the wife isn't submissive to the husband the marriage will crash..there is no two ways about that..but these nollywood oloshos na d small money wey dem dey collect from our pot bellied polithiefcians dey make dem not to be submissive to their husband and d rest na story

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by KanuSE: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Onyi Adaba, Onyi22..... what's happening here?

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by donogaga(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2019
daddytime:
And she won't mention what drove him away from home and the marriage....

E better make person no get wife than to get the one wey you go dey fear to go meet for house because of their shitty smelly attitudes.

God forbid

You are right.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by GeneralPula: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2019
shuttox:
Nawa oo..I come dey fear to marry...oo

Nah scam but it seems if one is lucky enough, nah blessings!

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Wizywiz(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2019
mamajj17:
Celebrities are also HUMAN, we don't just judge the Book by its Cover, what actually happens within some Marriages, is best known to both Couples. It takes much Understanding, Wisdom and being a Friend to each from upset before it works. Not just the LOVE, cos the love dies, but when FRIENDSHIP comes in first, it makes it much stronger and alive. Am a TESTIMONY grin
exactly what i always tell them. Love grows faint and likely dies..but u see friendship is always intact..it keeps couples going when the love isnt there...i made d mistake too..i fear for what will come up in future...marrying ones friend is better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Mitchellina123: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2019
madayaya:
Most of them leave for selfish reasons!!! Stop trying to blame the wife!!!
Every blame is always on the woman even though it's the man that did wrong,and has found somone else ,it is well with Africa

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Adeniyii2017: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2019
Invest in your future while you can.
Get all the Materials you need for Data Science, Web Development and Software Development 68.5GB.
See thread by clicking on my moniker to get a brief overview.
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Michelle55: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Marriage is a huge joke nowadays.. Some of this people no longer respect the sanctity of marriage. Some jump into marriage due to societal pressure, family and friends demands not minding if it's the will of God for them.. Only get married when you are ready to stay married.
NOTE: dem no dey catch latecomer for marriage matter. Shine your eyes ladies/gents!

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by LZAA: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Chai grin grin
All these boys wey like sugar boy work
Iswell o

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2019
genius43:
Phone battery lasts longer than celebrity marriages these days
bros nawao u 2 go & marry 1st

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by julieeni(f): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2019
daddytime:

E better make person no get wife than to get the one wey you go dey fear to go meet for house because of their shitty smelly attitudes.

God forbid
Never judge, marriage is not easy and it takes a whole lot of patience to be in it. Not all broken home is as a result of the woman's I'll mannered attitude. A real man will address the issue and divorce her if he's no longer interested instead of running away to an unknown destination.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2019
If I no see my babe in a week na gbege much less a supposed wife.

Baba know wetin pursue am from house.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by toprealman: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2019
Inside life
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Alzirida(f): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2019
LUMAPIL marriage

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by mekuxiani(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by romelady(f): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2019
No wonder, since after the marriage (2017) nothing like white wedding, or evening celebrating wife's birthday or even a cry of baby
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by cococandy(f): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2019
You’re absolutely sure he couldn’t have been at fault. Misogynistic tripe
daddytime:

God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Legendguru: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Oh
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by daddytime(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2019
julieeni:

Never judge, marriage is not easy and it takes a whole lot of patience to be in it. Not all broken home is as a result of the woman's I'll mannered attitude. A real man will address the issue and divorce her if he's no longer interested instead of running away to an unknown destination.

With some women, the best you can do is run away first for safety and divorce remotely.

Been there, done that and will do it again.

This life wey too long or too short na I'm person go come dey give himself hbp over another human being insecurities?
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by mamajj17(f): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Wizywiz:
exactly what i always tell them. Love grows faint and likely dies..but u see friendship is always intact..it keeps couples going when the love isnt there...i made d mistake too..i fear for what will come up in future...marrying ones friend is better

My dear, nothing like Friendship, it goes a long way, cracking Jokes, making Fun of each other, talking of Childhood, my dear alot. Is not about been made or popular that really matters.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by daddytime(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2019
cococandy:
You’re absolutely sure he couldn’t have been at fault. Misogynistic tripe

The space on her Instagram page was sure not wide enough for her to reel out his eff ups, but was enough to only state that he ran away abi.

Won't descend to your name-calling levels trust me.

I repeat, with some men and women, the best is to run away to save your head first and begin divorce proceeding from your safe house.

End of discussion.

Take note of my moniker and quit with quoting me.

5 Likes

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2019
2 marriages crashed yesterday and today? Tor lemme console myself... Better to have a crashed relationship than marriage

1 Like

Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by DevilhimseIf: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

Nah scam but it seems if one is lucky enough, nah blessings!
[/s]
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by DevilhimseIf: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
Onyi Adaba, Onyi22..... what's happening here?
[/s]
Re: Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months by victorian(f): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2019
zeusdgrt:
Nor be una one marry celebrity?yeye gurls

As in ehn?

Marrying a celeb not funny anymore..

They get carried away by women and men stroking their egos.

What a waste of resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] / Daddy Freeze Storms 2019 Autofest In N120m 2018 Audi R8 V10 Spyder (photos) / Veteran Yoruba Actor, Ogunjimi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.