Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nicki Minaj Quits Music: Rapper Quits Music For Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Quits Music: Rapper Quits Music For Family (300 Views)

This Was An Hour Ago Before South Africa Music Rapper AKA Was Shot Dead Video ⬇️ / CYNTHIA MORGAN Now A PROPHETESS -quits Music Career. / 5 Star Music Rapper Xbusta Left The Label After His Contract (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Quits Music: Rapper Quits Music For Family by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019
'I've decided to retire and have my family, I hope you guys are happy now'

Nicki Minaj made this known not less than 24hrs ago via her tweeter handle, the rapper tweeted thus

"decided to retire and have my family, I hope you guys are happy now"

Nicki Minaj Having been in a battle to reclaim her glory crown from Cardi B which seems to be an unending battle might be the cause, Cardi B even went further to win a Grammy, something Nicki Minaj have never done, Cardi B have been also topping the charts but Nicki Minaj highest peak was at top 3.
Nicki Minaj have been seen in recent time with her boyfriend Kenneth Petty, she have also been posting pictures of them together on Instagram, she even went further to attached the boyfriends name to her Tweeter account. Maybe she gonna marry him.

Throughout her career, Nicki Minaj has been heralded as one of the most influential hip hop artists of all time.
She earned 10 Grammy nominations, six American Music Awards, 11 BET Awards and four Billboard music awards, among other accolades.

https://www.vibeztalk.com/2019/09/nicki-minaj-quits-music-rapper-quits.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, Phyno And Other To Perform In Aspire Music Festival 2019 / Sony Music West Africa Unveils Davido’s Sophomore Album “A Good Time” / Check Out BANKY W ON Tecno Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.