Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) (26439 Views)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / BBNaija: Ahneeka’s Fans Give Her 1 Million Naira (Photos) / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Meliian(f): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Wonder what she does for them...

You should research her. Women these days do the unthinkable to nab, lure and keep their men.

As for the gifts, the giver is simply paying her dues. Someone already mentioned that on here.

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Meliian(f): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
itsme01:
angry

Men Done suffer for Nigeria chaiii„ after selling different jazz to her customer on how to collect money from hardworking men with charms.... they are now sharing it anyhow in appreciation.. isn't that yahoo yahoo

Exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Harrypromise: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmmm Check out my signature
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by martineverest(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
tech18:
hmmmm rubbish;; you forget the poor; the IDPs and the less priviledged in the society.:you are givng money to someone who claim to be rich and spending a night in one of the most expensive hotels in Dubai

u said it all

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
someone said manage 50k
pray i can comfortably bless people like that someday cheesy
. I understand, I've been there before but I assure u that u will not only get there.... U will go beyond that point ok. Stay focused.

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
They are paying their dues.
hahahah, which dues?
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
She has loyal fans.
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian popular sex therapist, Jaruma Empire receives thousands of Naira from different fans after giving birth to her new baby.

Jaruma revealed this online this morning.

See More Photos Below

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/fans-gifted-jaruma-empire-new-baby.html

Her lesbian partners are doing what they do best: support their own!
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
someone said manage 50k
pray i can comfortably bless people like that someday cheesy

If your desire to get is primarily to give then be sure, confirmed, it will happen. But your desire must be pure and true

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
People paying back what they owe... We know these things joooooor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by wisdomkid: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
omotolababy98:
chai and they dont really need the money

Lol. If they don't need it, they'll stop working.
Stop thinking that it's only poor people that needs money. Remove that poor begger's mentality and move forward. Then dash out money too.

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by mamaluwe22(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
See me looking for 50k n nobody to help. This life������

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
tech18:
hmmmm rubbish;; you forget the poor; the IDPs and the less priviledged in the society.:you are givng money to someone who claim to be rich and spending a night in one of the most expensive hotels in Dubai

Don't mind them stewpid people

Enriching the rich and again Karim don't give back to people as well she oy give back to stewpid ladies

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by naijajobx: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yankee101:

If your desire to get is primarily to give then be sure, confirmed, it will happen. But your desire must be pure and true
yea i want to be capable enough to extend the gesture to others

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Osobi32:
. I understand, I've been there before but I assure u that u will not only get there.... U will go beyond that point ok. Stay focused.
thank you smiley
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
jeff1607:

that time is around the corner
Thanks smiley
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Osyxcel:

Don't worry, it won't be long.
thankyou smiley

1 Like

Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Emmiechucks(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Pls people of God good evening, honestly am in need of little money to survive please nothing is too small. If your moved by God help me. Ecobank 5231109529,Chigbu Emeka
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Platony(m): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2019
omotolababy98:
chai and they dont really need the money

DANGOTE, DANGOTE, DANGOTE still they find money.... undecided
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 08, 2019
Nah wah o, yet beggars full street
Re: Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
WOMEN doing jazz to collect money from men...efcc or ndlea no arrest them...yahoo boy collect or no collect..tipatipa arrest.

this one selling jazz nobody chase am..

if guy open instagram deh sell confirm juju to men to collect money from women...dem go find way to arrest am.

Ueles people and hypocrites...

later deh will say dont follow yahoo boy.maybe na juju he deh do..yahoo plus...is this not prostitution plus?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian AY and Wife Mabel Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador / Nadia Buari Rocks Denim Outfit In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.