Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) (2748 Views)

Toyota Camry Begins Shipping Their Kekenapep Product To Nigeria / Fire Incident Involving A Trailer At Ojota, Managed (PHOTO) / 15 Interesting Fun Facts About The Mercedes Benz And Daimler AG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by tyeenigga(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
An accident occurred in the early hours of today at Gwarinpa 6th avenue Abuja, involving a Mercedes Benz and kekenapep. About 3 people lost their lives, as a result of the occurrence the keke drivers blocked the road and Galadima Gate saying no movement.

Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by Heylius(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nawa ooh
Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by vertueptime: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Govmnt has to do something about these careless keke ridera, they make uturn on high ways without looking, any small chance they see they just enter, if they brush you dey go just beg or run away

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by tyup(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
how much will the salvage title of that keke cost?

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
How dem take go jam and scatter their self like This God hv mercy undecided
Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by oglalasioux(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
vertueptime:
Govmnt has to do something about these careless keke ridera, they make uturn on high ways without looking, any small chance they see they just enter, if they brush you dey go just beg or run away

Keke riders are careless but a Benz accident on a Saturday morning is another story in Abuja. After Friday night clubbing, people run away when a Benz speeds down the road on Saturday mornings because it's will be certainly driven by an alcohol and drug induced person.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by adewest1999(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Chai see as the Keke squeeze
Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by alphaNomega: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
vertueptime:

Like 2500. If only we had a way to properly recycle metal then it will be worth more

oglalasioux:

Keke riders are careless but a Benz accident on a Saturday morning is another story in Abuja. After Friday night clubbing, people run away when a Benz speeds down the road on Saturday mornings because it's will be certainly driven by an alcohol and drug induced person.

You have a point, everyone should be careful on the road.
Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by delishpot: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abuja drivers are the careless set of drivers I have ever seen.
Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by vertueptime: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
oglalasioux:

U clearly dnt knw keke riders in gwarimpa, you avoid them the dnt avoid you, infact they come towards you

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by Nurumaxy: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmm double tragedy see as the keke be like watin dem panel beat
Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by mejai(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dis benz model can rollover wella and d second I have seen dis year
Re: Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) by uboma(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
delishpot:
Abuja drivers are the careless set of drivers I have ever seen.

I concur.

Sometime this week and the previous one, I found two cars in the drainage/gutter along Airport road. One was a black Toyota Camry Muscle. I cannot remember the model of the other vehicle.

My point is, car owners drive recklessly on Abuja roads.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Is Corrola 2009 Model Shaft? / Advice Needed: Most Durable Yet Feminine Suv / Steering Rack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.