Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

How To Attract An Older Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract An Older Man (480 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Best Way To Attract An Opposite Partner / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract An Older Man by Donnacc11: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
There are plenty of reasons why younger women all around the world fantasise about dating an older man! Some people prefer the maturity that an older man can bring to a relationship and then, others are those who are looking for a little more financial security and luxury than a younger man can provide! No matter what your reasons are, here are some advices how to attract an older man!

1.Be Confident

Older guys have been around the block a time or two, so it’s safe to say that they don’t have time for the shy, diffident dating techniques that might make a younger man smitten. The more confident you are, the more attractive you will be to him. There is nothing an older man likes more than a younger firecracker with a big personality to make him feel young again! Be confident in who you are and your look.

2. Pick Your Venue

Though the internet has made meeting a silver fox much easier these days thanks to older men dating site , if you prefer a more old fashioned approach than spend some time considering which location will be best for meeting the kind of man you want. The latest hipster bars probably won’t bring much success, but some of the more established restaurant bars around town are always a good hunting ground for older eligible guys!

3. Alluring Scent

More so than today’s younger generation, older men still have a great affinity with powerful, seductive perfumes. A man who like to wear a classic cologne is going to appreciate a woman who also indulges in luxury fragrances, so bear that in mind when you are shopping for your next perfume! Just like in the golden age movies, a large part of a woman’s allure can be traced back to the scent that she wears, so make sure yours in as memorable as Marilyn Monroe’s!

4. Be Tactile

Older men love it when younger women pay attention to them, and this feeling can be tenfold when you add in a touchy-feely edge. We’re not saying inappropriate touching, but a little arm touching and ego stroking can go a hell of a long way when it’s coming from a beautiful younger woman! He’ll be putty in your hands!

Re: How To Attract An Older Man by agbonkamen(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
ThankGod I don't even have time for all these fuc*k boys.... Infact thunder fire all these fuc*k immature boys. grin grin
Re: How To Attract An Older Man by culf: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
but why older man really. I dont see myself having anything with a lady that is 10 years younger than me.
Re: How To Attract An Older Man by culf: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
agbonkamen:
ThankGod I don't even have time for all these fuc*k boys.... Infact thunder fire all these fuc*k immature boys. grin grin

Auntie, you dey vex o, easy pls.
Re: How To Attract An Older Man by LarryBee1k: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
men!
Re: How To Attract An Older Man by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2019
agbonkamen:

An older man is incapable of giving you hard and deep thrusting that will in turn lead to giving you max orgasm

(1) (Reply)

Very Important.... Easy To Love / Deleted / What Would Be Ur Answer To Ur New Partner: Why & Who Ended Ur Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.