Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,122 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

‘my Fiance Got Married To Another Woman The Same Day He Engaged Me’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Fiance Got Married To Another Woman The Same Day He Engaged Me’ (755 Views)

Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / I Curved Him For 4yrs, Dated His Bestfriend & Bro. Had A Baby. He Engaged me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Fiance Got Married To Another Woman The Same Day He Engaged Me’ by Islie: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
“I have dated this guy for 8 years when he had nothing, I sold all my parents properties when they died to him through school.

“Now, he has gotten a job, he proposed to me yes but is saying that he won’t marry me in court I refused and he threatened to call off the engagement so I agreed.

“Only for me to search his laptop bag today while I was looking for something and found a photocopy of a court wedding certificate, I wanted to trash it but I just decided to read it, I saw that my boyfriend got married the day he engaged me, he wedded another woman in court in Asaba while we live in PH .

“I remember he engaged me that morning made love to me and traveled that day.

“I found it really difficult to cry and was just laughing and been laughing since I found this out. He just came back and I picked his phone and went to his WhatsApp found nothing, then went to his gallery found nothing before I finally went to his deleted items and found pictures of this particular girl.

I am still laughing because I know what to do. My only question is how? Not physically but I will make sure his life is miserable. I am so broken that I can’t even cry. I just wanted to unburden my heart it is too heavy for me.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-fiance-got-married-to-another-woman-the-same-day-he-engaged-me/

lalasticlala
Re: ‘my Fiance Got Married To Another Woman The Same Day He Engaged Me’ by Tomiwa69(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Good for u
Re: ‘my Fiance Got Married To Another Woman The Same Day He Engaged Me’ by goodmorning40: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
In life shits happen

Why it does happen I do not know
Re: ‘my Fiance Got Married To Another Woman The Same Day He Engaged Me’ by Religion6: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
This is really bad. But were you acting as if you own him already? Men don't like to be controlled.
Re: ‘my Fiance Got Married To Another Woman The Same Day He Engaged Me’ by kinzation(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mtcheww....
e nor bad now the search continues
Re: ‘my Fiance Got Married To Another Woman The Same Day He Engaged Me’ by xperiencelove(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Do whatever you like to him but spare the lady involved because she is innocent to all this.
Re: ‘my Fiance Got Married To Another Woman The Same Day He Engaged Me’ by Skmoda360(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Just spare the girl, that nigga is bad...

(1) (Reply)

Story Time...the Best Love Story / Yabatech And Unilag Students / Penis Enlargement Tutorials That's Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.