Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] (10671 Views)

See The Best Place To Have Sex (pictures) / The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Apeshy101(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
So you are about to get down with your man but unfortunately, he couldn't get an erection.

What would you say [to him] after you've exhausted every effort?

Guys, have you experienced it before?
What did she say?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Apeshy101(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Cc
QueenSuccubus
Catwalq
PrimadonnaO
MariaLavina
Fountainofyouth
AnalQueenluci
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Apeshy101(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
See what others are saying

www.news9naija.com.ng

Scroll to chat section
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by CreepyBlackpool: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
depends on if the guy is rich, very rich, or not rich

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by bsquare12(f): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
10 Things Men Only Do When They're Really Into You

More often than not we are simply left to bumble through the situation blind, looking for signs a guy likes you — that seem to be nowhere to be found!

Luckily, all hope is not lost. If you're wondering how to tell if he likes you, we've got some undeniable signs that he likes you from actual honest to goodness men.

1. They use innuendo

"Make eye contact, pay attention, listen, and when you feel that the moment is right, put a little bit of innuendo into the conversation, something that can be taken in a sexual manner but only if she wants it to be.

If she responds well, dial it back for a bit and then put in a little bit more a couple minutes later. Escalate from there."

2. They say off-the-wall stuff

"It's all intuitive, and it's gotten through experience.

Here's the secret: if she's into you, you have a lot of leeway as long as you don't mention your spaghetti coprophagia fetish. If she immediately goes 'pffft' and rejects you outright because of a slightly fumbled attempt at flirting, she wasn't into you anyway.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/09/10-things-men-only-do-when-theyre-really-into-you.html?m=1

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by catwalq(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Apeshy101:
Cc
QueenSuccubus
Catwalq
PrimadonnaO
MariaLavina
Fountainofyouth
AnalQueenluci

I don't swing that way...sorry.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Apeshy101(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
wink
catwalq:

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Offpoint: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Glue it to banana... life's too short.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by culf: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
see a doctor.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by amBlessing(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Apeshy101(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Nijanija: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Apeshy101:
Cc
QueenSuccubus
Catwalq
PrimadonnaO
MariaLavina
Fountainofyouth
AnalQueenluci
You mistake next time don't involve nija ladies ,this is where XhosaNostra is needed ,she alone will analyze everything for us shocked be wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Apeshy101(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nijanija:

You mistake next time don't involve nija ladies ,this is where XhosaNostra is needed ,she alone will analyze everything for us shocked be wise

She is intelligent but I lost all respect for her when she starting justifying the killings of my brokers in her land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Nijanija: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Apeshy101:

She is intelligent but I lost all respect for her when she starting justifying the killings of my brokers in her land
Eyah! I understand your pain, this is why we are diff from them, you nor go blame her the apartheid period is still hunting them . Thats why each time I see them get jealous over our brothers progress in the south ,I remember the apartheid period ,they are yet to come terms that they are still behind ,bcus of the promises made to them has not been fulfilled yet .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Crazeworld(m): 5:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Too much masturbation, how preeq go gree rise again? It is accustomed to your greasy hand rather than the sensation of a warm honey pot or the sight of two bobby grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by bsquare12(f): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2019
Tips For Building A Healthy Relationship

Do not be afraid of respectful disagreements

Couples will always fight for one reason or another, because these are two people coming together to try and make things work. It is really important to have in mind the fact that disagreements in relationships will always be there, the thing is, couples should learn to disagree respectfully, and finally be able to agree on the question at hand.

Learn to communicate openly and honestly

Communication is key in all relationships. It is really important for couples to learn how to communicate with each other well to avoid fighting over things that could have been avoided.
https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/09/tips-for-building-healthy-relationship.html?m=1

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by GeoSilYe(f): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Lonelypacifist6: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2019
catwalq:

Damn grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by crackhouse(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sorry Bro. I know it must be very embarrassing to u.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Onoroyiza(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
It is either his d*ck is dead or too much masturbation. It isn't even possible
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by wtfCode: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Crazeworld:
Too much masturbation, how preeq go gree rise again? It is accustomed to your greasy hand rather than the sensation of a warm honey pot or the sight of two bobby grin
grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by yorubaboiy: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Dip it in like dat.....the first 3 strokes will make it hard

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] by Apeshy101(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
E

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? / Instagram Babe Flashes Raw Boobzz In Erotic Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.