Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,773 members, 7,965,911 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Xenophobia Isn't Africana - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Xenophobia Isn't Africana (403 Views)

Xenophobia: Origins. / Xenophobia; Love Your Neighbour As You Love Yourself / Any Book On Xenophobia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia Isn't Africana by NosaH(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
We will be dedicating the first weekend writing series to the current xenophobic attack happening in south-africa and across all human dominated territory around the world.

Before we allow this unpleasantry moment to sleep-off our mind subconsciously. This short piece is based on personal life experience which could be a disapproval to anyone's thought because the human thought was divinely structured to be relative in nature.

I grew up listening to some many African songs and up till this very moment. Umqombothi by Yvonne chaka chaka is one of the my most sensational and striking cord song of all time from south-africa and not also forgetting the new millennium where I belong, Soweto choir and Ndlov youth choir.

The long walk to freedom movie by Nelson Mandela, Sarafina movie and midst of other movies that has overtime liberated the mind of so many Africans and guided their thought on governance, politics and leadership.

Xenophobia and all forms of foreigner attack isn't AFRICANA.

© Nosahwrites

(1) (Reply)

10 Ridiculously Simple Steps For Writing A Book / Africans Will Journey To Mars In Year 2140 / Colorless Rainbow - Episode 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.