Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,356 members, 7,891,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Reactions As Igbo Man Makes Daughter’s Bed With Bundles Of Dollars (watch Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reactions As Igbo Man Makes Daughter’s Bed With Bundles Of Dollars (watch Video) (270 Views)

Bobrisky Targeted By EFCC After Flaunting Bundles Of Dollars On Instagram / This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Igbo Man Makes Daughter’s Bed With Bundles Of Dollars (watch Video) by DanielOwen2050(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
The video of an Igbo man asking his baby daughter to march on bundles of dollars has attracted a lot of reactions by Nigerians.
In his word, he said money insulted him but that now

“see money!!!!!”
This has gotten lots of different reactions from Nigerians as seen below.

Reacting to the trending video, President Buhari’s aide, Lauretta Onochie says:

“Insanity. After this, what next?”
The video though a throwback one, but it has resurfaced online again after the FBI List of Nigerian Fraudsters.

Watch the video here: https://latesttip.com/nigerians-react-as-igbo-man-make-daughters-bed-with-bundles-of-dollars-watch-video/

Re: Reactions As Igbo Man Makes Daughter’s Bed With Bundles Of Dollars (watch Video) by OJODEL10(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
God as I'm about to go to bed tonight please bless my hustle help me to make plenty money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boxer Maxim Dadashev, Who Suffered Severe Brain Injury, Has Died / Renmoney Microfinance Bank / Amazing Benefits Of Baking Soda For Hair Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.