Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:54 AM

Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect (10770 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by MissyB3(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBK0n5gyz5w&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

Go Genny! We Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yooooooooooooou toooooooooo. kiss kiss
See how humble she seems. Simply the best! cool cool
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Go Genny! We Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yooooooooooooou toooooooooo. kiss kiss
See how humble she seems. Simply the best! cool cool

Genny is to on point. They had to make backstage video for her.

I love the way she's down to earth and humble, but still comes across as special. .  that is STAR QUALITY

Haters will die. .  And by die I mean get hit by a car doing 155Km/ph.  cheesy
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by MissyB3(f): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
Oh yea!
IINM Genny's the first Nollywood star to appear on CNN connect YET, she appeared so humble - Not overdressed to prove whatever point. And of course, she didn't forget her fans. I just Love Genny.

Yup! Haters, go and die. grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by armyofone(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
really cool,

where can i find her 30 days movie to buy/watch?
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Meldrick(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
kadman:

Genny is to on point. They had to make backstage video for her.

I love the way she's down to earth and humble, but still comes across as special. . that is STAR QUALITY

Haters will die. . And by die I mean get hit by a car doing 155Km/ph. cheesy

Even Genevieve will not wish her haters that. Well that's gonna be your portion.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by mystikal(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
They are celebs, people are always going to criticise them, however silly some of the criticisms will be. And the comparisms between celebs wont begin now

Jolie/Aniston
Arnold/Stallone
Liz Benson/Askia
Aki/Pawpaw
Cheryl/Posh
Pitt/Cruise. . . . . . . . . . . .

Jut shows the two women are on top of their game/
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2010
Lol @missyb and kadman grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2010
3 Reasons you have haters 1: They feel you don't deserve it 2: They want what God has for you! 3: The are afraid of your next achievement!

when are we going to stop this hating, the fact remains that Genevieve and omotola have carved a niche for themselves and we should be happy instead of finding who is better.real value lies in what you can offer and what you have achieved.using marriage/husband/kids is a waste of time.whenever she is ready to settle down she will do so.if truly Nigeria is Africa's centerpiece then we should be proud of one of our own.

you are unstoppable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) / "NO INTIMACY CHALLENGE" Ifu Ennada, Reveals Her New Year Resolution(photos) / Emmanuel Aja Samuel: How Buhari's Absence Affects Nollywood Negatively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.