Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,608 members, 7,948,341 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Presuming You Have Encountered Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Presuming You Have Encountered Jesus Christ (154 Views)

Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus / Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? / Testimony Of A Fulani Muslim From Daura In Nigeria Who Encountered Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presuming You Have Encountered Jesus Christ by ochibuogwu5: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Those born of the Spirit of Jesus Christ Crucified are the only ones who can produce the fruits of the Holy Spirit (Gal.5:22-23) while those born of the flesh will produce the fruits of the flesh (Gal.5:19-21) as Jesus Christ declared in John 3:6.
So many people who call themselves pastors, priests, prophets, evangelist, religious-professed, preachers, social-media-writers/critics(including myself) e.t.c may have *never known Jesus Christ Crucified or believed in him* hence on the last day Christ Jesus will say to them that performed miracles/magic, explained scriptures with brilliant-intelligence, served on the altars, received/experienced miracles, evangelized e.t.c "go away from me, *you were working for your own flesh(iniquities)*, I *never knew you*" (Matthew 7:21-ff)

We pray for all of us who are *sincerely ignorant of the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ whether as ordained ministers or ordinary members of the local church* that the grace of the Holy Spirit will reveal the light of the gospel unto the eyes of our minds so that we will come back to our senses like the prodigal son in Luke 15:17 in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 8 September 2019 / Africa Unite - TB Joshua | #xenophobia / Supernatural Wisdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.