Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nothing Come For Free In Life - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nothing Come For Free In Life (787 Views)

Don't Waste Your Weekends,come For The Almost Free 3 Weekends Training In Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Come For Free In Life by Sukkyy2010: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2019
The only time something is truly free is when it has no value, when the person who creates something believes it to be of no inherent value that it’s only worth throwing away. Your excrement is free. In fact, you pay people to take it away. Same for your garbage and your recycling.

Mitch Joel quotes Mike Lipkin often: “I would do this for free but I make you pay so that you understand the value of what you are getting.”

As a new media/social media creator of content – blogger, podcaster, Tweep, etc. – I want you to understand that what you make available without a financial transaction taking place is not free. You may indeed be rewarded in other non-financial benefits for what you give to others, in reputation, social currency, popularity, fame, etc., but don’t call it free unless it is of no value.

*LEARN HOW CREATE HD CARTOON ANIMATED VIDEO ON YOUR �ANDROID PHONE*
Learn how to create cartoon video to do as many as following below:
*⏩FOR PROMOTION*

*⏩FOR ADVERTISEMENTS*

*⏩FOR MARKETING*

*⏩FOR ANNOUNCEMENT*

It can also be use for gosple evangelism message,greeting and lot more.click this link below to join the WhatsApp group for tutorial:

https:///D0wWNj6KeCmCDJD77URVm7
Re: Nothing Come For Free In Life by Sukkyy2010: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2019
*⏩FOR PROMOTION*

*⏩FOR ADVERTISEMENTS*

*⏩FOR MARKETING*

*⏩FOR ANNOUNCEMENT*

It can also be use for gosple evangelism message,greeting and lot more.
Re: Nothing Come For Free In Life by Sukkyy2010: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2019
The only time something is truly free is when it has no value, when the person who creates something believes it to be of no inherent value that it’s only worth throwing away. Your excrement is free. In fact, you pay people to take it away. Same for your garbage and your recycling.

Mitch Joel quotes Mike Lipkin often: “I would do this for free but I make you pay so that you understand the value of what you are getting.”

As a new media/social media creator of content – blogger, podcaster, Tweep, etc. – I want you to understand that what you make available without a financial transaction taking place is not free. You may indeed be rewarded in other non-financial benefits for what you give to others, in reputation, social currency, popularity, fame, etc., but don’t call it free unless it is of no value.

*⏩FOR PROMOTION*

*⏩FOR ADVERTISEMENTS*

*⏩FOR MARKETING*

*⏩FOR ANNOUNCEMENT*

It can also be use for gosple evangelism message,greeting and lot more.click this link below to join the WhatsApp group for tutorial:

Re: Nothing Come For Free In Life by Akuchaser: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2019
stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nothing Come For Free In Life by Neddstark: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Mediocre app

1 Like

Re: Nothing Come For Free In Life by Sukkyy2010: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2019

*⏩FOR PROMOTION*

*⏩FOR ADVERTISEMENTS*

*⏩FOR MARKETING*

*⏩FOR ANNOUNCEMENT*

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Graphic Designer And Animation Creator To Work With Urgently / SMUDGE Art By Oejoseff / We Need A Video Editing Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.