Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,162 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter (69177 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Ezeudo7: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nigerians una too like toto mata! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
The way women behave these days makes me become afraid when my wife is pregnant and expecting a baby.

God please give me more of male children next. I surely love the daughter you already gave me but next one should be a male child.

That notwithstanding, let your wish be done in my life. I promise to love any child you give me.

Was it only girls that commented? You better train your children in the name of the Lord and forget gender. It's the boys going to jail now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Pacesetter123(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Comedians grin
The comments from the ladies on twitter are even the worse. Chai
grin grin
I no know say u don follow me see am..oo! Expecially dat Adeoye n Bussayo own.Dis Twitter people ehheh!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by sterlingD(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by tunary(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Comedians grin
The comments from the ladies on twitter are even the worse. Chai
This clearly indicates that too many of Nigeria youths have been engaged and obsessed with a promiscuous life style, even in the church there are so many mortal perverts. A hoe in a lay man's mind is also synonymous to the front of a woman's private part

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by densiks: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
My view on the hole issue is quite different!

There’s nothing wrong with interpreting it as the ‘vaginal tunnel’ after all there are some folks that are psychologically and physically buried in there for different intent and purposes and they’ve not even become conscious to count their losses.

Since there are different kinds of holes,anyone in need of deliverance from hole bondages can receive the prayers if it may work for them.

Your hole situation is not the same with your neighbor’s.Everyone with his own hole challenge.

May we find wisdom therein.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Pacesetter123(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Saao:
even the one before us, remember Sodom and Gomorrah is not in our generation
kikikikikikikiiiii,una worry..oo!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by iReddington: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
livebyday:

Thou shall not take the name of thy Lord thy God in vain!!

Be guided

Cheers
Lol, just shut up, who are you to impose your religion on anyone, I didn't know the forum has also indoctrinated the commandment of the bible to its rules here, you this faceless ignorant holier than thou nobody.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Pacesetter123(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
densiks:
My view on the hole issue is quite different!

There’s nothing wrong with interpreting it as the ‘vaginal tunnel’ after all there are some folks that are psychologically and physically buried in there for different intent and purposes and they’ve not even become conscious to count their losses.

Since there are different kinds of holes,anyone in need of deliverance from hole bondages can receive the prayers if it may work for them.

Your hole situation is not the same with your neighbor’s.Everyone with his own hole challenge.

May we find wisdom therein.
grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ceoking6:
Damn, i imagine how a gay would feel reading that message
You just revealed yourself angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by livebyday(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
iReddington:

Lol, just shut up, who are you to impose your religion on anyone, I didn't know the forum has also indoctrinated the commandment of the bible to its rules here, you this faceless ignorant holier than thou nobody.

Rule 2

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by TemmyT002(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Generation of the sexually obsessed.
We all need Jesus.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by ezewealth(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
As a matter of fact and an experts in this kind of matter, let me leave this solid points
Thank you ladies and gentlemen
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
AllsufficientGod:
Be careful of what you say about Anointed men of God so you don't end up badly.

Annointed men of God - grin grin

They are demons, 95% of them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Codes151(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Me self... very dirty mind
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by ebby9z(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
I don't how I feel about seeing my tweet up there...���
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by mechanics(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by MrSly(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is wrong of Pastor Adeboye to promote carnal blasphemy.

The fact that one says Jesus name when he is deep in the hole doesn't mean he can't pull out by himself.
Well, unless you're magun trapped.

But I'd never fully understand why people will rather call Jesus's name while digging it when they could just moan.
Shut up slowpoke. This is the level of your knowledge with which you write jargon on nairaland. Simple cognitive reasoning he doesn't have.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Oseh1Gidigba: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
My people are perish for lack of knowledge. You people are so canals that you turn every the man of God said to be imoraly. No that I'd not the answer. Think well for once.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Sagay212: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
woni ki obo se ami nijosi, o n se faari.....

them they pray some mumu dey joke.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Princekoredey05(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
C mis-interpretation oo. Nigerians with bad minds.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Baba don set twitter on fire

Most ladies at Reedemed church get big holes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Americanboy35: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
That guy said he doubt if he will make heaven, chai grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Cityguy: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Perverts everywhere. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Obec70(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Generation of vipers!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by buhariguy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is wrong of Pastor Adeboye to promote carnal blasphemy.

The fact that one says Jesus name when he is deep in the hole doesn't mean he can't pull out by himself.
Well, unless you're magun trapped.

But I'd never fully understand why people will rather call Jesus's name while digging it when they could just moan.
you are not funny, you are only disgracing yourself.
I thought you are an adult.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by victorazyvictor(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ceoking6:
Damn, i imagine how a gay would feel reading that message

Ur irritating
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
No matter how you people look at it, the message has been passed and i like the way people are reacting to it... And believe me, it will change minds. Most of the comments are not mere jests, they are real words of how they feel... Imagine someone saying I dont like the way I interpreted this message... showing that there is a change of mind...

it all depends on how we all decide to read the post sha
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by buhariguy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Princekoredey05:
C mis-interpretation oo. Nigerians with bad minds.
that is why they are not moving forward.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by Lanre0: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pastor Adeboye requested for One billion naira from each of his members. But candidly, there is no true billionaire in Nigeria of today. So, those who donated one billion naira each to his church are thieves, criminals & fraudsters who have deprived millions of youths in the country. Summarily, Pastor Adeboye is also promoting criminality & insecurity by requesting for one billion naira each from his followers to procure another jet.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter by themanderon: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
A highly sexualized and perverse generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.