Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,806 members, 7,918,620 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:43 PM

Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers (1036 Views)

A London-based Nigerian Mom Cries Out As She Discovers She Bought A Nylon Fish / Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers by Gossipninja: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Single mom cries uncontrollably after a Former Senator, John Azuta Mbata allegedly destroyed all the car’s she was given to sell in Rivers State over a land he claims to be his.

The single mom identified as Violet Kenneth Isele taking to popular micro blogging app to share the videos, she wrote;

My name is Violet Kenneth Isele, from Rivers State, Okirika. I reside in Port Harcourt, mother of two, a 38 years old, dealer with Cars24, this cars was given to me by Cars24 to sell as a dealer.

I rented a space to sample my cars from the caretaker of the said land, whose name is Gospel Ogbon aka naira. Naira said he has taken permission from his boss, so I ask around to confirm his claims which was made to be true, so I proceeded to pay.

I paid him 35,000 naira, on the 3rd Sept 2019, i move in the 5th Sept,2019. On 6/9/2019, police came to my stand and requested for me to come and tell them who gave me the space. I told them the caretaker Naira, they said I should see them, which I did.

See Photos and more below..

https://zenithnaija.com/single-mom-cries-uncontrollably-after-a-senator-destroyed-her-cars-in-rivers/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers by Gossipninja: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
More

Re: Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers by Uteghe(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Get a good lawyer.
Re: Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers by Ebije1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
The law has not done anything about the slapping senator yet. It pains me to say there is no judiciary in this country. Nigeria has turned to a country where the supposed protectors are the oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers by Barrywilly(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is height of wickedness and callousness on the part of the heartless senator. What a useless senator he was. Why not eject the woman following the due process of law. How does selling cars on unused vacant land bite the land. The Senator should be brought to book at all costs and made to bear the cost of repairing the vehicles. I think the op meant 12 midnight
Re: Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers by SimDan95(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
people holding political office Been treating masses like trash from time immemorial
Re: Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers by Mcreloaded(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Court still remain the only option for the common man.
I hope it works out well for you in the end.
Re: Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers by auntysimbiat(f): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Too bad...
Re: Single Mom Cries Uncontrollably After A Senator Destroyed Her Cars In Rivers by Gossipninja: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ochanja Market on Fire as Fuel Tanker Falls, Explodes in Onitsha- Eyewitness. / Photo Of 3 Nigerian Students Killed By Hit And Run Driver In Canada / Man In Court For Killing Bat On OAU Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.