Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. (1714 Views)

Please Can Anyone Analyze This For Me??? / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
elmagnifico411:
I guess this wasn’t defined from the beginning. U only assumed u guys were dating since you talk for long on the phone. Now that your. Been so generous to her, she’s hit u with the punch line. you guys can still be friends though, but u must stop wateva you’ve been doing that’s getting so attached to her and start shopping for new and real girlfriend. When finally get another girl, bros, declare your intentions straight away to avoid stories that touch. If she say NO, continue to search. Never date someone in assumption. It can be very painful.
thanks man, this your post is a bomb. God bless.
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by Omar09(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Blackivy29:
I wont. I dont get the last paragraph.

No wahala.
Re: Dear Fellow, Pls Help Me Analyze This. by ImaIma1(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
That girl does not have the fear of God in her. What was she doing spending an hour on the phone with a guy that isn't her boyfriend? Was it tutorials?

She accepted the expression of love in form of financial assistance only to point out later that she has a boyfriend. How convenient.

Op sorry o you met the wrong one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' / My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice / Why You Shouldn't Practice This If You Live Alone. Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.