Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,163 members, 7,933,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:55 PM

What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? (16753 Views)

16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Enosa1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lack of constant Electricity is one major problem many startup are facing.

We advice entrepreneur to consider solar installation....it will really save you alot of headache.

Contact us today.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Enosa1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
MasterRahl:
Hmmmmmm. Okay bro. But how about a full solar system? What would be the cost? Something that can power a self-contained apartment (include all appliances minus fridge)?
We always tell client "while go for something you will be subscribing monthly when you can get the complete package?

Contact us@SolarDuke Electrical.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by idfact0404(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Money, money money!
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Brooke60:
As a Digital Marketer, many times, I have to bring my price down to satisfy clients. It's kind of hard because most of the time, I always end up not making #3000 from a business.

People look down on small brands.

Also, financial aspect is always a Problem.

Incase you have issues in running sponsored ads, I train, I help to run, I handle social media pages, I can trend your business on Twitter e.t.c.

I am a digital marketer
I may need ur service but i want cheap price o,the business is still an infant,i sell ladies hand bags from Dubai and india.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Meliian:

I can help you manage your finances for free. Just quote and tell me the specific challenge and will tell you what to do to resolve the issue.

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by AbujaAgent: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please bro, I will like to learn freelancer. Pls teach me. I am a fast learner

MasterRahl:
angry
I'm a freelancer and Kindle Author. My greatest challenge is electricity.
To write a book (KDP) or do freelance jobs (Fiverr & Upwork), I need a very conducive, well-lit, environment. I spend roughly N700 daily on petrol for gen to power my home office.

Electricity is very important. Sadly, the Nigerian government doesn't want to do anything about it. We gained Independence in 1960. It's been 59 long years and Nigeria cannot boast of 24 hour electricity.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Aventador: 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Dropshipping and others...

it'll cost you o... nothing's free o

How much If i am sure you are not a scam then i'm willing to pay.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by b03liberty(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
iamadonis2:
My greatest challenge is taking my business to that point where it functions efficiently and profitably without me.
you need good structure in place
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
b03liberty:
you need good structure in place

It's that structure I don't know how to build
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by icon02(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Aventador:

You can't be really sure if is a scammer or not, but to play safe, I advise you to use SIDRAFT..... pls dm for further information
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by generationz(f): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
MasterRahl:
Okay. You can pm me and we'll talk better.

Okay.
Can you post your email or send your number to nonsoflora2@gmail.com let me add you on whataspp.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Brooke60:
As a Digital Marketer, many times, I have to bring my price down to satisfy clients. It's kind of hard because most of the time, I always end up not making #3000 from a business.

People look down on small brands.

Also, financial aspect is always a Problem.

Incase you have issues in running sponsored ads, I train, I help to run, I handle social media pages, I can trend your business on Twitter e.t.c.

I am a digital marketer

Offer your services to foreign clients

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by amiskurie(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
analysta:
There are certain dependencies that can make or break an entrepreneur, alot of people think that there is a secret to success as an entrepreneur. Research has shown that there is no one path. This why I like the book “ Foreignpreneur; the 9 dependencies of success “ you can understand more about the most important challenges that you need to be aware, to build a successful business
Pls, I live close to berger in Lagos, how can I get this book?
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by amiskurie(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Getting genuine international partners
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by icon02(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
FredasMumAndI:

I don't do Pay on Delivery. I tell them it is pay before delivery, and I send them evidence of dispatch once iitem has been shipped.
SIDRAFT can manage such transaction for you
SIDRAFT is the only bank backed escrow service provider in Nigeria...pls dm for further information
With SIDRAFT, it's win win
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by icon02(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lucascruiz:
Biggest challenge is some coustomers demanding for pay on delivery outside my state...I sell watches
SIDRAFT Can help you manage such transaction.
Pm for more information pls.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Aventador: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2019
icon02:

You can't be really sure if is a scammer or not, but to play safe, I advise you to use SIDRAFT..... pls dm for further information

Can i get your contact
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by icon02(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Aventador:

Can i get your contact
Sure... pls send me a private mail
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by logadims: 3:14am On Sep 09, 2019
obamartins:
This so true, I recently increased the prices of my books on amazon and sales spiked. There are some people with the mind set of "the higher the price, the better the product."
Hello bro! please put me through on how I can make money via Amazon.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by logadims: 3:16am On Sep 09, 2019
dancok:
I may need ur service but i want cheap price o,the business is still an infant,i sell ladies hand bags from Dubai and india.
please put me through this business. I need to start too.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by SIRPETROS(m): 3:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Newsoodles:
Entrepreneurs Greatest Challenge In Business.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-czO-B5BhfsQ/XGfvaDGJSDI/AAAAAAAAAhM/UO_h4w28-TgevFekJM4E9XltfyiehuTgQCLcBGAs/s1600/Entrepreneur.jpg[/img]

I met a young businessperson some years back and asked him what was his greatest challenge in business. Dude went ahead and said marketing. He was with no doubt on the right track but at a profound dimension, it isn't marketing but...

But what? Competition!

[img]https://2.bp..com/-iqRwzlxfwSY/XGfuyMup9fI/AAAAAAAAAhE/sWIwpjhl_SoVX-UL11yJg8Y7MVmUO7gLACLcBGAs/s1600/Competition.jpg[/img]

Many years ago, an Austrian-born American management consultant, author, and the popular “founder of modern management,” Peter Drucker cited that “Business has only two functions — marketing and innovation.” Business can be challenging when paddled with a quack marketing but nonetheless, competition is a greater challenge.

Envision that you are the main advertiser on the web or you are the only one publicizing your products online. Regardless of your showcasing approach and expertise, you will have your audience and always gain peoples attention. Marketing becomes a problem due to the fact that the computerized world has become a hybrid civilization of interdependent economy with millions of small businesses springing up daily and billions of entrepreneurs finding common ground. Everyone wants to be known and recognized, and this quest to gain an abiding relevance and popularity on the web led to an eternal struggle of endless competition.

With billions of potential businesses competing against yours, you will want to figure out a way to outperform your rivals. That's why your business either has to be competitive or anticompetitive in nature. If your business is competitive, you have to make use of good business intelligence and employ all forms of strategy such as competitive strategy & customer retention strategy, and sometimes based your competition on price factor and customers relationship management. But if your business is anticompetitive, you provide rare value and amazing qualities are already crafted at the core of your products. You wouldn't have to compete on prices because you already provide values like no one else have done. Apple, Samsung, and Microsoft are the most suitable example of befitting companies. With a smartphone and a laptop costing over $1000+, people will still cue on ground competing to buy. Meaning that if your business is anticompetitive, your customers will do the competition for you irrespective of the price attached.

With my points clearly stated, kindly drop in the comment below any useful suggestion and contribution.

Source: https://www.newsoodles.com/2019/04/entrepreneurs-greatest-challenge-in-business.html

Many at times, we claim we are mentally Ok when we daily struggle with: depression, anxiety, fear, drug addiction, sleep problems, sexual problems etc -

All these cannot be treated by a Surgeon, Paediatrician, Orthopaedic Surgeon etc, but by a Mental health Physician.

Why then don't we want to come or take our ill relatives to psychiatric hospitals like Aro, Yaba Psychiatric Hospitals etc Many at times, It is because of the STIGMA!

As a result, we go or take these ill relatives to traditional homes, spiritual homes or even keep ourselves/ them at home, claiming it's a SPIRITUAL ATTACK!

These prompted Dr Nubi Peter-a Luth trained Consultant Psychiatrist to establish one of the only few privately owned Psychiatric Clinics in Lagos.

The hospital is equipped with the state of the art equipment in a great ambiance.

Our motto is "caring for the total man".

IT REMAINS ONE OF THE MOST "COST EFFECTIVE PRIVATE PSYCHIATRIC FACILITIES" IN NIGERIA!

You can check us up for counselling,
psychotherapy and emotional wellness:

www.gracecottagehospital.org.ng
www.gracecottageclinics.webs.com

Or call: 08057886636 OR 09090100055

E-mail- gracecottageclinic@gmail.com

Address: 11, Olabode Close, Off Ayodele Ojo/ Sunmola Street, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2019
I am a programmer and to me,my greatest challenge as a Nigerian enterprenure is the high cost of data in Nigeria today...men data is damn expensive, sometimes you can't even send a file of 2mb to a client during the day time in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Offpoint: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Aventador:

Scam ke, if I was a scammer I would have been the one advertising myself to have more victims naw.

If you're not comfortable, no wahala... precisely I don't even like teaching people before it gets saturated.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Offpoint: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2019
fulfilled2016:

You check out with Paystack or PayPal for your store?
PayPal, not Nigeria account though.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Offpoint: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2019
godisablack:

LOL... I relate so well. Many would always feel intimidated by your moves. Only few nuts will adapt.

God bless you more.
Amen brother...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Offpoint: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2019
dumo1:
We are willing to pay no wahala grin
Ok, your whatsapp line.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Remix10(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Johnsonbet365:
Money to say the truth I have over 4 business ideas which will surely bring in good ROI but since money says no watin man go do

Do you mind sharing? Whatsapp only, 07063473488. I will like to invest if it pitches through.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by AdekunleAZ: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Well am a student I have little experience on online business like selling of airtime ,data ,printing ,photocopy and pos service.my greatest challenges is debt .student owe me a lot . infact I almost give up on the business but still pushing through .it not really easy .if i can get the scope and logic to use so they can pay immediately they purchase anything I will be glad .Business is not really easy to handle .
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2019
generationz:

Okay.
Can you post your email or send your number to nonsoflora2@gmail.com let me add you on whataspp.

Thanks.
Done
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2019
AbujaAgent:
Please bro, I will like to learn freelancer. Pls teach me. I am a fast learner

Freelancing is all about Marketing your skills on a freelance platform. A client who needs your services will contact you, negotiate a deal, you render the service, and of he or she is satisfied, you get paid.
The most important thing is that you must had a service to render.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes: Nigerians Fear Massive Losses As Deadline Draws Near / Gtbank Dominates CBN E-payments Awards, Wins 8 Out Of 12 Banking Honours / Barbershop Brings More Profit Than Cybercafe. True/ False ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.