Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Is UK Entry Clearance Different From UK Regular Visa We All Know? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is UK Entry Clearance Different From UK Regular Visa We All Know? (651 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu, Nigerians Use Study To Gain UK Entry (Video) / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is UK Entry Clearance Different From UK Regular Visa We All Know? by Ismazio: 2:46am On Sep 09, 2019
Last year I applied for UK standard visitors Visa and was successfully issued, with Visa written at the top of the sticker which has the resemblance of the schengen Visa. Fast forward this year, in the month of June I applied for another standard visitors Visa but was issued an entry clearance sticker which has a different look than the regular Visa. I would like to know, at what point are this two stickers issued and under what circumstances? What are the major differences between them?
Is that entry clearance same as other regular visa?
Re: Is UK Entry Clearance Different From UK Regular Visa We All Know? by jumietop: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Hi, I got the same thing as well, pls have you found an answer to that? If yes, pls share
Re: Is UK Entry Clearance Different From UK Regular Visa We All Know? by Ismazio: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2020
Yes I think they are same
Re: Is UK Entry Clearance Different From UK Regular Visa We All Know? by demmy79: 3:45pm On May 08, 2020
The two Visa are issued for the same purpose but there is different in length or duration of stay during a single visit.....it happen like that before to student visa...if ur student visa expired and renew it ....You will be issue a Residence permit

(1) (Reply)

Plane Passengers Share Snaps Of The Worst In-flight Meals They've Been Served / 20 People Crushed To Death By Trailer Being Chased By The Police In Yola / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.