Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,186 members, 7,943,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Etinosa Idemudia Claim Runs Girls Can Make Nigeria Better - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Claim Runs Girls Can Make Nigeria Better (245 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Claim Runs Girls Can Make Nigeria Better by hadedokun(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Controversial Nigeria actress Etinosa Idemudia has written an 'Open Letter' to 'Runs Girls' in Nigeria telling them that they can make the country better.

Etinosa revealed that she was directed by God to deliver the message which she passed across via her Instagram Page.

See her full message below:

https://www.linjust.com.ng/etinosa-idemudia-to-runs-girls-you-can-make-nigeria-better.html
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Claim Runs Girls Can Make Nigeria Better by donbachi(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Why is it dat everything about dis girl is centered on immorality...since i was born i have never seen or heard where they used evil to make another evil better...to trend no be by force my sister.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid - Ghetto Love / PHOTO/VIDEO: Davido Engages Chioma, Puts Ring On Her / (DEEZER MUSIC) Kizz Daniel Ft. Arkkylee X Yooba – All For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.