Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,207 members, 7,943,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old (602 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by genq(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Primary school kids are now been taught about gay and trans relationships from age 5 under new curriculum abroad. These children are now been taught about how there are all sorts of types of families, including those with same-sex parents.

This will particularly become a statutory requirement from September 2020 and parents will be banned from opting their kids out of these sex education lessons, under new government guidance.

Nigerians abroad, please return home before it's too late.
Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by tck2000(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Americans Ehn
Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by sisisioge: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2019
Well...I think they should well understand it. That way, no one would grow to make decisions about the phenomenon in ignorance. Truth is, these issues are here to stay whether we like it or not. Take bobrisky for instance, that boy is a closet TG, we wouldn't have accorded him so much popularity if we weren't so awed by his lifestyle....let's learn it, let's live and let others live.

By the way, I'm female and I love males tongue

2 Likes

Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by lilmax(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2019
what's this oga saying?

there are gay cartoons now sef
Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by tck2000(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
lilmax:
what's this oga saying?
Gay Cartoons??
Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by tck2000(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
lilmax:
what's this oga saying?
Gay Cartoons?
Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by desvi: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
in which country exactly?
send us the copy of the curriculum
Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by genq(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
desvi:
in which country exactly?
send us the copy of the curriculum

Google is your friend
Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by desvi: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
genq:

Google is your friend

just say u have been making things up
Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by elektra(f): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
But are they lying? Are there no same sex parents? Are there no trans relationships?
What is wrong with telling children the truth?

1 Like

Re: Complusory Gay & Trans Sex-Education To Be Taught To Children From 5 Years Old by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Treatment of Sodom and Gomorrah coming soon, people rushing to this country will struggle to leave there, just a matter of time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Baby Carrier Is Better / My Family Need Your Help Pls / Pls Am I Over Reacting About My Mum's Behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.