Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

You Have To Suffer Grief To Understand Grief - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Have To Suffer Grief To Understand Grief (160 Views)

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / Covid 19 :Is It Possible To Suffer Symptoms For 6 Months. / Woman Suffer Several Injuries In Her Tongue After Being Bitten By Spider (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Suffer Grief To Understand Grief by yazga: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2019
Many men can’t stay and watch. If the tables were turned, many women would try to escape it too. When my mum had to have CS, my father signed the form and ran away because he was terrified to death for his wife and unborn child.

My friend told me that when his mum had cancer and was dying, his brothers were almost never around. People that were always around when she was in good health.

My brother relocated to Lagos when my mum’s cancer entered gear 2. He couldn’t deal with it.

Someone in my family suffered the same thing with stillbirth and her husband could just never go close to the hospital where they had the baby. She was ready to register there again for ante-natal the second time. Her husband couldn’t bring himself to drive there.

When you’re a bystander, of course you can judge because you’re operating with a clear head. Fear, pain and grief can drive you mad.

Your mother can die in front of you and you’ll go home, clean the house and eat ice cream like you’re having a normal day.

(1) (Reply)

Good Relationship Equals Good Health / Some Harms You Should Know About Female Cystitis / Maximum Health & Greener Life (pt 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.