Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Davido Mocks Timaya In Public As They Both Chill Together In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mocks Timaya In Public As They Both Chill Together In Lagos (431 Views)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Singer Davido Insults Timaya In New Post, See His Response... / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Timaya In Public As They Both Chill Together In Lagos by TrendUpdate(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Davido Advises Timaya To Get Married As They Chill Together In Lagos || Watch Video

Davido has advised the Egberi Papa One of Bayelsa, popularly known as Timaya to get married and join the married men world.
Davido said this to Timaya while both singer’s were having a good time together at a cool spot somewhere in Lagos.

The gathering which was in form of a dinner meeting had other music industry personnel and it was in the gathering Davido advised Timaya to get married as he jokingly said he is not happy with me for the reason of not being married.

Watch video with the link below!
https://trendupdate.com.ng/davido-advises-timaya-to-get-married-as-they-chill-together-in-lagos/

Re: Davido Mocks Timaya In Public As They Both Chill Together In Lagos by Powerbankseller(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
good k

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Lost An Honest, Wonderful Commander —buhari / Strippers Love Me – Tiwa Savage / ‘bobrisky Is Worse Than Ebola Virus’ – NCAC Boss Olusegun Runsewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.