Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) (28592 Views)

35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by malik22(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
It's a strange world we live in really [/color][color=#000000]

1 Like

Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Osobi32(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
What is going on in this country? Honestly everything is wrong with Nigeria
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Jabioro: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
saint4larin:

I'm thinking of playing this number with BABA IJEBU

Nairalanders, what do you think?
14 40 play am for MSP and thanks me later..two sure knack am five tausaan.It would be vim like the father is sleeping with his daughter 40 actually dropped..30 40 50 12 47 see game and I have 47.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Mercy2006(f): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
See his ugly face.Very useless somebody. Castrate him ASAP. Anuofia.Spits

Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by agapesingles: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Are you a christian and single (Never married, Divorced & Widow)?
Are you looking for your soul mate, activity partners, someone to pray with, roomates, study partners, or just a friend to talk to?
Meeting christian singles has never been more exciting and convenient.

Download Agape Christian Singles App today to start mingle with Christian singles.
Visit this link: agapechristiansingles.com
Kindly follow/ like our page.

IT IS FREE FOR ALL

Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
He should be ashamed of himself.
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by victorian(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
I wonder what makes some women keep quiet, turn the other face when their demonic husbands rape their daughters.

Honestly I'm baffled.

I don't understand

She's saying fear? Fear how?
I'm surprised.
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by ChristmasBells: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ziel20:

grin grin grin. As the spirit leads.
Which of the spirit oh you mean the spirit of Naira land or that of baba ijebu?
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Opaline: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
Please how do people who have the same blood running through their veins manage to commit such....... I don't even know the right word to use embarassed
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Kogbaski: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Na wa o, which kind wahala be this one?
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Kogbaski: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Osobi32:
What is going on in this country? Honestly everything is wrong with Nigeria
not everything, so many things sha
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by div111(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Naija247blog:
A 46-year-old man, Mr. Chinedu Ifeleka, has currently been arrested in Lagos by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) for sexually abusing his 14-year-old daughter, Chinwendu Ifeleka in Ojo.

Reports on reaching us by the Public Relations Officer of the command, Kehinde Mary Bada, that Mr. Chinedu have been abusing the victim since 2016 when she was just 11 years old.

In the victim’s statement, Ifeleka Chiwendu said that her father sexually abused her again on the August 9th, 2019 while her mother was away at her paternal grandmother’s place. She also revealed to the authorities that her father woke her up very early in the morning at about 2:25am and started touching her in different locations of her body wrongly.
Mr. Chinedu Ifeleka said in his own statement, admitted that he committed the crime but equally insisted he had carnal knowledge of his daughter once.

The mother of the victim Mrs. Florence Ifeleka, in her statement, said that she was afraid to report the first two incidences due to the threat by her husband if she did.

Source: https://naija247blog.home.blog/2019/09/09/45-year-old-man-defiles-14-year-old-daughter/
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
afonja sturvs

1 Like

Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by mamajj17(f): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
See the UGLY Face lipsrsealed undecided Useless Father
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by sanpipita(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
victorian:
I wonder what makes some women keep quiet, turn the other face when their demonic husbands rape their daughters.

Honestly I'm baffled.

I don't understand

She's saying fear? Fear how?
I'm surprised.

If they say anything society will label them bad wives who expose their husbands to ridicule, no matter what a man will get a pass in this part of the world
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by victorian(f): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
sanpipita:

If they say anything society will label them bad wives who expose their husbands to ridicule, no matter what a man will get a pass in this part of the world

God forbid.

But Las Las, the truth is out and the wife is been labelled as terrible and evil mother for being an alibi and covering up such evil deeds. The truth always come out, it might not be immediately but one day, it will be made public.

At the end the man didnt get pass nah

He will be jailed this time.
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by sammie99: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Diz man na human or dog?. My igbo brothers ndewo ooo
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
saint4larin:

I'm thinking of playing this number with BABA IJEBU

Nairalanders, what do you think?

grin cool
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by sanpipita(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
victorian:

God forbid.

But Las Las, the truth is out and the wife is been labelled as terrible and evil mother for being an alibi and covering up such evil deeds. The truth always come out, it might not be immediately but one day, it will be made public.

At the end the man didnt get pass nah

He will be jailed this time.

What I meant by getting a pass is the woman will still be blamed whether she talked or not, men are hardly held responsible for their deeds
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by victorian(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
sanpipita:

What I meant by getting a pass is the woman will still be blamed whether she talked or not, men are hardly held responsible for their deeds

Oh

God forbid I come across such man, he will die a painful untraceable death .

Thank God for the kind of father I have. God bless you dad . You are the best!
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by bbamusa: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
wwwtortoise:
angry

This man doesn't look normal to me.

This could be a mental case.
it is not a mental case, he planned it with the support of his wife.
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
People won't face reality, Christianity and rape! Thanks to Islam; you rape and u have your head detached from your neck. Prevention is better than cure, if 10 people have received public execution cos of rape, next time they will prefer to cut their Instruments instead of rape. Though even Rome(the home of Christianity) is the 9th on the list of world rape rankings
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by riczy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okoyeebo:
Even animals protect their young. This man is worse than an animal.

As for his stupid and foolish wife, she's a disgrace to womanhood.
if d man gas killed d wife for reporting, d same u wud av said sometin else
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Typhoonsbane: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Too many pedophiles running around.
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
This man should be castrated and sent to the prison custody as a lesson to others.
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by EnaibeSam: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Just to check name and read comments
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Legendguru: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
ohh
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by skelewu404(m): 2:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Ziel20:
What is it with this latest combo 40 X 14. Every day na so 40 years old man dey defile 14 years old girl.

Feed his dick to a female Rottweiler.those are the fools at 40 we r talking about

undecided
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:17am On Sep 10, 2019
These ppl seemed cursed with incest and paedophilia - bunch of hypocrites.
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by charleyboi(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2019
He wanted to confirm if his daughter is still a virgin
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2019
grin. See his head
Re: 45-year-old Man Defiles 14-year-old Daughter (photos) by spiceadole: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
thorpido:
The mother of the victim Mrs. Florence Ifeleka, in her statement, said that she was afraid to report the first two incidences due to the threat by her husband if she did.

Such a shame when the wives cover up this despicable act.

Why not?
A good wife must do everything to protect her marriage.

Or isn't that what society preaches?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash / 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos / LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.