Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Easy Way To Steadily Increase Traffic To Your Website Without Doing Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Way To Steadily Increase Traffic To Your Website Without Doing Ads (221 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits / I Am An Entrepreneur Trying To Increase Traffic On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Steadily Increase Traffic To Your Website Without Doing Ads by Ogikky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
21 Reasons WHY you should integrate SEO into your marketing approach.

What is SEO?

SEO is Search Engine Optimization.

It is the act of exposing, directing and increasing traffic to your website using search engine results.

Boring right?

Kinda Yeah, not a sexy topic.

However you can not afford to ignore it, if you are going to be successful with marketing your business online.

Let's dive in right away:

1. Most online experience begins with a search engine

2. Search results cover more digital real estate over time than other channels

3. There are over 6.5billion searches per day, does your business show up in results?

4. Over 4m webposts per day, how will yours stand out? �

5. The first page of the search results page gets ~70 % of all clicks. If your site don't show up in the first page, forget it �

6. SEO helps you provide useful answers to searchers and make sales at the same time.

7. With more stifling competition, how do you pass across your brand message?

8. The number of websites globally is over 1.5b, with 547,200 created everyday, how will you rise above the crowd?

9. GMB listing can help you become visible if you don't have a website yet but you've got a physical store.

10. SEO offers ~20X more traffic than most paid ads.

11. You reap the benefits of SEO is continuously and overtime.

12. When you have exhausted your Advertising funds, how else can you send send traffic to your site?

13. SEO gives credibility and authority to your brand.

14. Searchers become more familiar with your brand when you show top consistently.

15. SEO has disproved predictions that its going to become obsolete and reinforce its significance as a digital marketing pillar. �

16. SEO is the soul and epicenter of digital marketing.

17. SEO is evolving as machine learning creates better user experience for searchers.

18. SEO is cost - effective, saves you more money and achieves better result.

19. Imagine the the feeling of ecstasy when your site ranks above your competitors in search results

20. SEO offers you steady organic traffic and growth.

21. Lastly, you can use it get customers to visit your physical store or business place/location with Local SEO.

And of course, more prospects, means, more conversions, more revenue, more profits, and more money.

��� Adopt a Multi - Channel marketing approach today and see SEO work wonders for your online marketing.

Check out next post �� for more
Re: Easy Way To Steadily Increase Traffic To Your Website Without Doing Ads by Ogikky(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Easy way to make your Business appear on Google

One of the best and free online tools for businesses that is very underutilized by business owners and entrepreneurs is Google My Business (GMB). 

If you don't know what GMB is, I guess you are in that category.

GMB allows you to manage your online presence in Google Search and Maps.

Currently Google accounts for over 70% of search engines traffic. It is the most visited web site in the world followed by YouTube.

Since 2015, google has switched over to Mobile-First mode.

Most people these days conduct their search on mobile devices.

And the popularization of searches like "restaurant near me" or "Fitness center near me" has made GMB increasingly important.

It integrates your business into Google map and search, making it to show on both when searchers look for a business close to them.

GMB works well for physical location businesses and some services business.

GMB allows products and service businesses (such as hairdressing saloon, car wash etc) to create profiles.

GMB gives you more credibility to your brand, as google verifies your business for authenticity.

You can also integrate it to your website.

If you don't have a website, GMB offers you a way to advertise your business online.

If you set up your profile correctly, Google can even give you a free website at sites.google.com

��To set up your business profile on GMB, visit

business.google.com

Or you can simply download the app (Google my business) from playstore and register your business.

If you need help verifying your business, you can contact me at ���

https:///2zeiXqJ

Cheers
Re: Easy Way To Steadily Increase Traffic To Your Website Without Doing Ads by Ogikky(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Quick Tips for optimizing your Google my business profile

✅ Add a great description of your business to your page

✅ Upload more and clearer images of your business place

✅ Complete all your business information

✅ Respond to all reviews on your page; both positive and negative ones

✅ Make and upload 30-90secs videos of your business place unto your profile

✅ Use posts to create content

✅ Also make use of post to promote offers, discounts and events.

Peace!

Re: Easy Way To Steadily Increase Traffic To Your Website Without Doing Ads by Ogikky(m): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2019
use the link below to contact me

https:///2347081885096

(1) (Reply)

*throw Your Phone In The Trash Can. / Global Online Shopping Mart / Publication!! Publication!!! Your Advert/Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.