Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,329 members, 7,967,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

South African Mother Pleads Guilty To Killing Her Four Children With Rat Poison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Mother Pleads Guilty To Killing Her Four Children With Rat Poison (430 Views)

House Help Caught Poisoning Food Of Family With Rat Poison (video) / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Mother Pleads Guilty To Killing Her Four Children With Rat Poison by supremenews: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
A South African mother identified as Zinhle Maditla on Monday, September 9, pleaded guilty to a four-count charge of killing her four children with rat poison.

Maditla who confessed to killing her children when arraigned in a Middelburg High Court said her anger and frustration stemmed from getting to know that the father of two of her children was with another woman.

In her plea statement which was read out by her lawyer, the Mpumalanga resident revealed she also took the rat poison. She went on to ask the court for mercy.

“I admit I have no defence in law for my conduct on that day. I request the court for mercy.

"I went back home, I sat in the taxi emotional and crying I saw a hawker selling rat poison I took R10 and bought poison with the intention to kill myself and my children" she said.

The case was adjourned till Tuesday, September 10.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/mother-pleads-guilty-to-killing-her.html

Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: South African Mother Pleads Guilty To Killing Her Four Children With Rat Poison by Davash222(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
You have the intention of killing yourself and the kids but you ended up killing the innocent kids and allowed your stupid self to live.

(1) (Reply)

Landlord, Son Allegedly Batters Female Tenant To Coma In Anambra / . / Lady Shares Whatsapp Conversation With Lecturer Who Failed Her After She Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.