Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,421 members, 7,940,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

10 Hobby Ideas For Men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Hobby Ideas For Men (338 Views)

4 Best Niche Ideas for Small Business Website / Food Is Ya Hobby ��� / Five Excellent Hobby Ideas For Your Leisure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Hobby Ideas For Men by femialoba(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
It’s easy to fall into the modern trap of doing little more than eat, sleep, and work, with the occasional imbibing, romance and television has thrown in. As a man, it is important to be well-rounded so that you find greater balance in your life and avoid becoming another brick in the wall. This is why you should develop hobbies. Not just to add to your doubtlessly impressive skill set, but to become a better guy and a happier human being. Here are ten hobby ideas for a modern-day guy. https://promonaija.com/10-hobby-ideas-for-men-2954

1 Share

Re: 10 Hobby Ideas For Men by Charlespaul69: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Reading articles and books is one of the best hobby. I would suggest you to read about Japanese culture. I am currently reading about the Kabuki theatre and kabuki[1] history in the Japanese mythology in which they use noh, hannya, wooden and some other sorts of ancient mask . It is an ancient theatre in which the actors perform different plays wearing kabuki masks and samurai outfit. Do read about it and let me know.
[1] https://kabukimask.com/

(1) (Reply)

There Is No “Edo-ijaw” In Edo Land, Benin Group Replies Ijaw Militants / Thebodyshopnaija Best Selling Vitamin C Set / Handsome Nairalander Set To Tie The Knot (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.