Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,737 members, 7,905,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] (39395 Views)

Watch Moment A Man Commit Suicide By Falling From 16 Floor Of Trump Tower / Man Commit Suicide Jump From A Telecommunication Max (photo + Video) / Young Man Commit Suicide After Beating Own Mother To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by Antinatalist: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
wonder233:
Oh please! Spare me the "nothing wrong with marriage" talk. Whatever brilliant ideas you may have, in this climes procreation and marriage are intertwined. They will make sure you know no peace till you get married AND PROCREATE! no half measure is accepted. You can't get married and say "I want to adopt" they won't allow you.

I understand you my dear Sir. You see, that is African mentality and we all have parents and siblings obsessed with this beliefs. Although marriage and childbirth made them miserable, they'll persecute you for trying to live a peaceful life. I understand you really.

But you see. Imagine having found a partner that shares a lot of things in common with you, someone that understands you and truly loves you. If that partner agrees with my wish to live a child free life then I see no reason why marriage cannot happen between us. You can marry your partner and try to live a peaceful life without giving any flying 747 Bleep about what some ignorant people around you thinks.

I live in a country and society where stupidity is the rule but that can never deter me in any way to relinquish my sense of reasoning and stoop to their level of ignorance.

It's okay if you don't want to get married yet on the grounds that you've never found your soulmate yet. But having found the perfect person, I see no reason for anybody not to get married on the grounds of the stupidity of people around you. It's your life not theirs.
Re: Man Commit Suicide In Imo, 3 Days After Welcoming A Child [Photo] by wonder233: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
I really appreciate you're trying to be logical about this. From your write-up, I can tell you're an intelligent individual. However,
the ideal is different from the reality. This society will never allow you do what you just described, for starters, it's virtually impossible to find a partner who will agree to such... Or sustain that stand overtime in the face of hellish opposition from family and society...

FYI I'm a male
Antinatalist:

I understand you my dear Sir. You see, that is African mentality and we all have parents and siblings obsessed with this beliefs. Although marriage and childbirth made them miserable, they'll persecute you for trying to live a peaceful life. I understand you really.

But you see. Imagine having found a partner that shares a lot of things in common with you, someone that understands you and truly loves you. If that partner agrees with my wish to live a child free life then I see no reason why marriage cannot happen between us. You can marry your partner and try to live a peaceful life without giving any flying 747 Bleep about what some ignorant people around you thinks.

I live in a country and society where stupidity is the rule but that can never deter me in any way to relinquish my sense of reasoning and stoop to their level of ignorance.

It's okay if you don't want to get married yet on the grounds that you've never found your soulmate yet. But having found the perfect person, I see no reason for anybody not to get married on the grounds of the stupidity of people around you. It's your life not theirs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught With Arms At Abiodun's Inauguration Venue In Ogun / Husband And Wife Arrested And Arraigned For $8Million Scam In Lagos / UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.