Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,220 members, 7,887,588 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Business Can I Start With 300k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 300k. (586 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 300k. by Valfrankie(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, I'm stymied and decided to seek the wise counsel, suggestion and advice from some of the brightest minds on this forum. Bringing this here was a last resort, because offline, there's really nobody to confer with. I believe I will meet the right hands to guide me towards the right path, here. Please I need mature and serious response.
I graduated from the University in 2014 and finished NYSC in 2016, since then life has been tumultuous, but we remained afloat. Getting a job has remained a challenge I can't seem to be able to surmount, I have searched all I could, even getting scammed in the process, still, no luck. I have now decided to take the bull by the horn by starting a business or investing. I have been able to save 300,000 for this purpose, but the problem is I don't know which business to start with. My situation is complex, I'm hearing impaired and also an SS. However I'm desirous of shining the light on the world, which after all I feel is my purpose. I will appreciate any kind input, suggestions and advise regarding any lucrative business venture I can start with, considering the circumstances and start up capital. Job offers and recommendations are also welcomed.
MODS please if you can take this to the front page, I will immensely appreciate.
Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ok their are certain online agric investment sites you can invest on that are very legit like farmcrowdy,payfarmer,growsel,efarms etc,ROI for investors is between 6%- 25% and your funds are insured against losses.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k. by deolumike(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
With that amount, you can engage in agro-allied business. It's thriving now that borders are closed by govt.

If you're based in Lagos or Abuja or any populated area, get bags if rice and other stable foodstuff produced locally and sell in wholesale.

Check my signature.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k. by icebird25(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
My guy I will just advice you to use the money to stake for sports bet ..

Wolves vs Chelsea
Man u vs Leicester
So on and so forth.

Inc the next one week your will have up to one million naira in your acct..

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k. by Valfrankie(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Ok their are certain online agric investment sites you can invest on that are very legit like farmcrowdy,payfarmer,growsel,efarms etc,ROI for investors is between 6%- 25% and your funds are insured against losses.
Thanks. Will read up about those sites and how it works, and if you can put me through yourself, that would be cool.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k. by Valfrankie(m): 4:39am On Sep 10, 2019
deolumike:
With that amount, you can engage in agro-allied business. It's thriving now that borders are closed by govt.

If you're based in Lagos or Abuja or any populated area, get bags if rice and other stable foodstuff produced locally and sell in wholesale.

Check my signature.
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately where I am at the moment will not be very ideal for the business, it's poorly populated and the locals are predominantly peasant farmers and traders.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k. by Valfrankie(m): 4:41am On Sep 10, 2019
icebird25:

Wolves vs Chelsea
Man u vs Leicester
So on and so forth.

LOL. Thank you, but no, thank you!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k. by KINGJAJA888(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2019
And if he loses undecided?
icebird25:

Wolves vs Chelsea
Man u vs Leicester
So on and so forth.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 300k. by Valfrankie(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2019
KINGJAJA888:

And if he loses undecided?
I will go broke grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Win N60m Grand Prize In Season 4 / Call For A Beautiful And Affordable Business Website Today / Everyone That Keep Saying Suicide Is Not Option Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.