Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,854 members, 7,949,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address (6752 Views)

Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by ejighikemeuwa: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2019
dignity33:
ALL THIS NNAMDI KANU DO THIS AND THAT WHY IS IT THAT NO WORLD NEWS CHANNEL BROADCAST IT ONLY IPOB NEWS CHANNEL? NNAMDI KANU PLS STOP DECEIVING MY PEOPLE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FIGHT FOR BIAFRA INDEPENDENT COME BACK TO NIGERIA BECAUSE NO COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION WILL HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE BIAFRA THEY DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED IN AFRICA .
You don't know what you are saying, he will not come until he is fully ready then he will come. wait he will surely come to end the company you call Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Emyogalanya: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
helinues:
Nice one from Kanu

But point of correction, he is being invited by some EU parliaments not the entire EU.

Like some committee
the american congress is next in line followed by the british parliament , house of lords. House of commons , un etc
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Inteltower: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
goodnessme1:
As a yoruba lady will you allow me to go with you biafrans.

yes dear

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by sapele914(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
Emyogalanya:
the american congress is next in line followed by the british parliament , house of lords. House of commons , un etc
Brussel rubbish mumu people,colonialism again,Brussels Belgium isn't that where that criminal King Leopold that partitioned Africa in 1884/1885 at their European conference came from?Only Africans can solve Africa's problems,Kanu should come and address The African Union,from Addis Ababa Airport, he will find himself at Nnamdi Azikiwe international Airport,Useless terrorist.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Area4Area: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
justice12000:

Hunger will finish them and Fulani will take over whole of SW. They will be shocked beyond belief how Biafra will come. IPOB is working on plans to make sure all Biafran assets are secured in Nigeria based on International and African Union laws. Let them touch one Biafran asset and see what will happen to them.
What has IPOB done to those still seized in PH till today?
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Eteka1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Fake news. Why is it not on Euronews, DW, BBC etc. Fake propaganda spread on Facebook, twitter and nairaland.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Success1020:
IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead of EU Historic Address. IPOB leader will be accompanied by IPOB Head of Directorate of State, Head of Directorate of Finance, Head of Legal Affairs, Head of Directorate of Defense and Intelligence, Head of IPOB Europe( European Rep.) and IPOB Belgium National Coordinator.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Kamanuozuzu: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
This KANU no get liver at all, common Nigeria he no fit visit again.
Come greet your papa na.

So u can assasinate him, abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Emyogalanya: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
sapele914:
Brussel rubbish mumu people,colonialism again,Brussels Belgium isn't that where that criminal King Leopold that partitioned Africa in 1884/1885 at their European conference came from?Only Africans can solve Africa's problems,Kanu should come and address The African Union,from Addis Ababa Airport, he will find himself at Nnamdi Azikiwe international Airport,Useless terrorist.
and why are you on this thread if you feel he is wasting his time there ? The truth is you are very Scared you came in to see if its true . Since its africa can solue Ur problem when will they ask Buhari to Obey rule of law
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by jom28gy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
good luck
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Smoke55: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
sapele914:

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by madenigga(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
This looks like a scam though. Ipob if u want to know if its not a scam, let Nnamdi KANU release a video with the British Parliament giving him audience.

Let it not just be him with one random white man
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by wakaman: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
See scam!

Why is he not being welcomed, why is he not having photos of the invite? Why is the image on the topic to different photos imposed,

Yamrees use the same brain you try to use to analyse Buahris missions and see who is scanning who.

Wake up, its not a dream.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by wechat1: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
we want to see video of namdi kanu in eu Parliament on september 10th and we dont want to see photoshop like femi adesina and buhari..without video of kanu in parliament on 10th means he have joining femi adesina group

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Charleys: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
The terrorist has arrived.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Charleys: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
madenigga:
This looks like a scam though. Ipob if u want to know if its not a scam, let Nnamdi KANU release a video with the British Parliament giving him audience.

Let it not just be him with one random white man

Guy he just arrived. Don't you feel somehow that the EU parliament is welcoming a terrorist?
Who is being deceived now?
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by madenigga(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Charleys:

Guy he just arrived. Don't you feel somehow that the EU parliament is welcoming a terrorist?
Who is being deceived now?

Ipob is not a terrorist organization, I respect them over the fact that despite there persecution they never resulted to arms, that would have really affected us Igbo's.

I don't support Nigeria's break up, but if ipob gets joy in just insulting people instead of killing people just to send there views across I as an Igbo man prefer that over the latter.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Charleys: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
madenigga:

Ipob is not a terrorist organization, I respect them over the fact that despite there persecution they never resulted to arms, that would have really affected us Igbo's.

I don't support Nigeria's break up, but if ipob gets joy in just insulting people instead of killing people just to send there views across I as an Igbo man prefer that over the latter.

You have to step on some toes to make your voice heard.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by madenigga(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Charleys:

You have to step on some toes to make your voice heard.
Whose toes
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Bimpe29: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Just negodu
justice12000:
Look at how beautiful they are like Obama and his wife. Biafran people are a naturally very beautiful people...biblical Israelites! Biafrans, you don't know how blessed you are to have Nnamdi Kanu as your leader. He has accomplished so much without a gun!

Afonjas are coming as usual with their envy...

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by ImperialYoruba: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
justice12000:
Look at how beautiful they are like Obama and his wife. Biafran people are a naturally very beautiful people...biblical Israelites! Biafrans, you don't know how blessed you are to have Nnamdi Kanu as your leader. He has accomplished so much without a gun!

Afonjas are coming as usual with their envy...

Now that he took the woman along, tell them to behave over there o, we dont want to see leaked videos. Ibo has been in too much negative news lately.

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by plaindealer: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Like the EU really won hang out with ipob rif raf terrorist.

These Igbos and their propaganda rubbish sef.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by MrColdsweat: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
dignity33:
ALL THIS NNAMDI KANU DO THIS AND THAT WHY IS IT THAT NO WORLD NEWS CHANNEL BROADCAST IT ONLY IPOB NEWS CHANNEL? NNAMDI KANU PLS STOP DECEIVING MY PEOPLE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FIGHT FOR BIAFRA INDEPENDENT COME BACK TO NIGERIA BECAUSE NO COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION WILL HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE BIAFRA THEY DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED IN AFRICA .
You don't even hide4your shamelessness.

Buhari tried to assassinate kanu. Is assassination now lawful in Nigeria?

When will you empty heads forget kanu and stand up to the tyranny of Buhari?
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Charleys: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
madenigga:

Whose toes
anyone's
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

So u can assasinate him, abi?

For what na?
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by frankmoney(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
Video evidence ?
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by coolcentbigman(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
justice12000:

Keep disgracing your tribe

Nwanne these are not Igbos, they are from a particular tribe that draw tatoo on their faces grin.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by coolcentbigman(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Success1020:
IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead of EU Historic Address. IPOB leader will be accompanied by IPOB Head of Directorate of State, Head of Directorate of Finance, Head of Legal Affairs, Head of Directorate of Defense and Intelligence, Head of IPOB Europe( European Rep.) and IPOB Belgium National Coordinator.

This particular man is Nigerian's worst nightmare, i have listened to this man on radio and he is an eye opener all his speech are base on facts and i respect for that even after the killing of some of the innocent ipob members. He still preaches peace saying that biafra will come without bloodshed and now i think he'll achieve that.

Nigeria Government feel the igbos don't add the Nigeria economy and i keep asking myself why is that they panic whenever that name "Biafra" is being mentioned?? I now know the answer the main stay of Nigeria comes from we igbos. Someone was asking me why the igbos develop other people land and invest little or nothing in theirs and my answer was why did the fed. government shutdown all the sector that promotes business in the east. Anambra has been asking for sea port for long and the one in port harcourt is not functioning.

Biafrans are asking for only one thing which is referendum which other nations have done before, unity is not by force but in Nigeria case it's a different case.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
NNAMDI KANU I will never stop loving you
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by Area4Area: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Still waiting for picture or video of him addressing the parliament.
Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by plaindealer: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
coolcentbigman:

This particular man is Nigerian's worst nightmare, i have listened to this man on radio and he is an eye opener all his speech are base on facts and i respect for that even after the killing of some of the innocent ipob members. He still preaches peace saying that biafra will come without bloodshed and now i think he'll achieve that.

Nigeria Government feel the igbos don't add the Nigeria economy and i keep asking myself why is that they panic whenever that name "Biafra" is being mentioned?? I now know the answer the main stay of Nigeria comes from we igbos. Someone was asking me why the igbos develop other people land and invest little or nothing in theirs and my answer was why did the fed. government shutdown all the sector that promotes business in the east. Anambra has been asking for sea port for long and the one in port harcourt is not functioning.

Biafrans are asking for only one thing which is referendum which other nations have done before, unity is not by force but in Nigeria case it's a different case.

What do you want the FG to do and is it even possible to build a seaport without a sea?

Lagos is building a seaport, Akway Ibom and Edo are working on their own, so why is it so hard for the so called largest importers, richest and smartest people in Nigeria to build their own seaport, I mean river-port.

Btw, Igbo people don't want referendum or breakup, Igbos are marginal and fringe elements within the igbo society.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Wife Arrive Brussels Ahead Of EU Historic Address by coolcentbigman(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
plaindealer:

What do you want the FG to do and is it even possible to build a seaport without a sea?

Lagos is building a seaport, Akway Ibom and Edo are working on their own, so why is it so hard for the so called largest importers, richest and smartest people in Nigeria to build their own seaport, I mean river-port.

Btw, Igbo people don't want referendum or breakup, Igbos are marginal and fringe elements within the igbo society.

Speak for yourself, in minds of every Igbo man/woman lays biafra those who don't want biafra are the ones in power or those gaining from the present Government. The people don't want biafra, why are their so many groups agitating for biafra or you thought it only Ipob?

Nnamdi kanu gets so much attention from the Nigeria govt because they know he's a potential threat and knows all their dirty secrets and that was why they wanted to kill him but failed, watch out this man will cause Nigeria to split if he doesn't the coming generations will.

Nigeria has failed as a country and i think it can ever be repaired. As for the sea port yes! it possible many engineers has done the survey but the government would never award such contract because Lagos will be affected as we know it that is where the fed. govt generates get most of their income in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Hits Back At OBIDIENT / Only If Nigerian Democratic Presidents Will Do 1% Of These For Us / Jonathan Promises Fairness In Federal Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.