Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (130449 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by All4real2: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
lovemko:

you're busy quoting me when you have more importations to do? I see your audio business is really keeping you busy!
have you seen how stupidity has just exposed your high level of ignorance.i have come to realize that you were the same foolish man who asked op from the beginning of this thread to stop treating this topic simply because it will benefit many people and he refused.now you are here with another strategy just to deprive people from benefiting. Let me tell you that you are a devil incarnate.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lovemko(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
All4real2:
have you seen how stupidity has just exposed your high level of ignorance.i have come to realize that you were the same foolish man who asked op from the beginning of this thread to stop treating this topic simply because it will benefit many people and he refused.now you are here with another strategy just to deprive people from benefiting. Let me tell you that you are a devil incarnate.

lolz... it has even gotten to blind accusations? pathetic, am enjoying this meltdown though
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lovemko(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
lovemko:

Mr. tugrow I saw your thread 100% and I loved it... pls show us where you asked for payment for extra lectures or made people come up with fake testimonies just to gain more payments?
that's all I ask

NB am not attacking the op!
if you call pointing out the truth attacked then no hope for the gullible
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dasrackhor(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
SOCHEAP:
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

PRINKIPAS LOGISTICS

eBAY & Amazon Procurment
Procurement Charges FREE!
eBay & Amazon Pre-order Dollar Rate (360 / $1).
eBay & Amazon Shipping Rate Per Mobile Phone $17.
ebay & Amazon Shipping Rate Per Laptop $50
eBay & Amazon Shipping Rate Per Pound (Other Products) $5.

Alibaba & 1688 Procurement
Procurement Charges FREE!
Alibaba & 1688 Pre-order Yuan Rate (N60 / ¥1).
Alibaba & 1688 Normal Shipping Rate Per kg $10 (2-3 Weeks) .
Alibaba & 1688 Express Shipping Rate Per kg $14 (3-5 Days).

Note: Alibaba & 1688 Products with battery or liquid takes 2-3 weeks.

CONTACT US: CONTACT +234-805-855 -9898, +234-701- 222-8485.

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
This is broad day robbery. Kilode

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by DonnyE(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Zinny25:
you are just a bittered and frustrated fool, if you have no use for your life anymore sniper is still very much available.
You are just bittered about people's success, you won't go far in life. I wonder what you are still doing here on this thread if you know so much as you claim.

Idiot!
Hmm.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by DonnyE(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Zinny25:
Yes I have your time today, I have been reading ur useless comments and quotes for sometime now, it's time we trash it out.

mind you I have made Two sales today, while u r here blabbing rubbish,lazy Nigerian youth
Congratulations gal on your sales
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 5:55am On Nov 15, 2019
lovemko:

Mr. tugrow I saw your thread 100% and I loved it... pls show us where you asked for payment for extra lectures or made people come up with fake testimonies just to gain more payments?
that's all I ask

NB am not attacking the op!
if you call pointing out the truth attacked then no hope for the gullible
bro I understand where you are going and I never ask someone to pay me for any of my lectures i shared on nairaland , but you need to understand that this has to do with individual, tho OP teaching in some area was not 100% accurate but he has done a good job and enlightened more people about importation business... so I please attack except some one that has paid for the master class complain of low quality content.. peace to all
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by lovemko(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2019
tugrow:
bro I understand where you are going and I never ask someone to pay me for any of my lectures i shared on nairaland , but you need to understand that this has to do with individual, tho OP teaching in some area was not 100% accurate but he has done a good job and enlightened more people about importation business... so I please attack except some one that has paid for the master class complain of low quality content.. peace to all

I have repeatedly said here that one can do well on the teachings from this thread alone!
this isn't an attack but compliment! went further to say people here are claiming to benefit from what they aren't... if this is not deception then I don't know wat is... this shouldn't confuse any body or hard to understand!

I say this cos I know first hand about the paid content.

On a lighter note... lolz
I see I rattled a few persons here and they decided to take to insults, I accept all that as long as my point stands and it's clear

This is the last time am commenting on this guys.. see y'all on the next chapter
Goodluck ✌️
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by SOCHEAP(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
dasrackhor:
This is broad day robbery. Kilode
We offer quality and reliable service and gain much patronage from such, cheesy you can always visit our website for the current & updated rate. Thanks for your suggestion. we are here to serve you.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Joe82834(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Meyms:
Thank You Mr Gideon
I ordered for waist trainer(10pieces ) at a cost of 1200 each from 1688..Procurement and express shipping took 14 days...
The total money I spent on the goods,procurement ,shipping and ads was 30000
Am selling each waist trainer for the cost of 7500(reasonable price ooo)..I made 3 sales today and am still delivering 5 waist trainers on Monday
I will be having a profit of 45k after selling all

This business really pays..

Special thanks to the OP

Nice one. Pls can you help with the link of the particular waist trainer you ordered for
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vkyburnz: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
@lazyNigerianYouth grin grin

Zinny25:
Yes I have your time today, I have been reading ur useless comments and quotes for sometime now, it's time we trash it out.

mind you I have made Two sales today, while u r here blabbing rubbish,lazy Nigerian youth
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vkyburnz: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
OP nice work. You do well. OP paid class students - screenshot of a few sales will be much appreciated as well. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dasrackhor(m): 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Common screenshot of what they claimed to have sold is now a problem...
Oga gan
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
1688 Is a pure legit, I thank God for my selfless teacher who took his time to teach me all I should know about this business, I owe him alot of thanks, I am yet to place my first order, I will be doing that next week, I have already gone round to meet buyers and they have told me the list of items they need, I will be placing my orders base on their request.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
lovemko:

look closely this is utter bullsh*t
pathetic information marketing and this person was tactically placed to help promote payments from unsuspecting people out here... notice how non of those making these profit hasn't bothered to drop a screenshot or hint towards actually realism of what they may be doing? I mean for real, people will gladly show off on such life changing opportunities and to think....

wait, you did not pay for procurement? waited for weeks or days? the product is N400 and it flew down to naija for u to start selling at N5k for a profit of N4,600?

Am not going to waste time on this... a word is enough for the smart...

drag me here at your own peril
. Brother, I was in your position before, not until my guy whom we both learnt this together placed his first ordered for series of Memory Card, 60 Gigs, one of which goes for like 6Yen less than N400, depending on the volume you are ordering, we both went to supply them to phone accessory sellers at N1,500, Bross, as I de so I de look for who to borrow me N50k to finally breakaway from poverty through 1688. I was so skeptical like you. My guy ordered for Virginal tightner not up to N1k and he is selling them at N7k, I ask am say how u take market such to women?, he asked me to stay there na. Majority of those advertising on Facebook selling trainers shoes, Snickers etc at N10k are all fans of 1688 but they will never want you to join them, they will want you to remain where you are.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAmSkinny: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
lovemko:

I have repeatedly said here that one can do well on the teachings from this thread alone!
this isn't an attack but compliment! went further to say people here are claiming to benefit from what they aren't... if this is not deception then I don't know wat is... this shouldn't confuse any body or hard to understand!

I say this cos I know first hand about the paid content.

On a lighter note... lolz
I see I rattled a few persons here and they decided to take to insults, I accept all that as long as my point stands and it's clear

This is the last time am commenting on this guys.. see y'all on the next chapter
Goodluck ✌️

You need to stop doubting. There's money in this thing if you do your marketing very well. No jokes.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Please OP and others here, is it possible tro buy from Vietnam the way we buy from 1688
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tabithababy(f): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Zinny25:

Please can you post some screenshot .

I need proof biko

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2019
tabithababy:

I need proof biko
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by SOCHEAP(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2019
tabithababy:

I need proof biko
finding it difficult to post. I'll keep trying
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Here's the proof for all the thomas'

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAMsozo: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Zinny25:

Half proof is better than no proof at all.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vkyburnz: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmm, seeing sensitive info. Can you take down the attachment please? DM let me tell you what to vet. Thanks

Zinny25:
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Klington: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't think I owe you any explanation but for clarity sake. I'll explain again. I bought 10 stretch marks cream, the cost and shipping cost me about 9000 + . I sold some @ 5k each,sold some @ 7k each. Maybe I overhyped it because I was overwhelmed, it was my first time and first sales didn't put other expenses like shipping and logistics. but even at that I made a total sales of about 62k from 9k. let's say I ran FB ad for 5k . Do the mathematics yourself

Hello!
pls i know you have been angered but pls don't be offended.

I have one question i will appreciate if you can help me clarify.
*Can you run a FB ads without creating a website for your product?
If yes, pls how?
tnx
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by nancyobinwa: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2019
I have this same products for sale, if you’re interested in buying...i’ll sell sell cheap
Zinny25:
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vkyburnz: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2019
OP explained that in details [under "Creating Facebook Ads"]. Be patient & read thro' the thread from Page 1. The info is dope & revealing

Klington:

Hello!
pls i know you have been angered but pls don't be offended.

I have one question i will appreciate if you can help me clarify.
*Can you run a FB ads without creating a website for your product?
If yes, pls how?
tnx
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Klington: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2019
vkyburnz:
OP explained that in details [under "Creating Facebook Ads"]. Be patient & read thro' the thread from Page 1. The info is dope & revealing

Thanks bro.
I appreciate
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2019
akinreals:
I am interested. Thanks in advance
Am Sunday base in Shenyang China, I help with buying from 1688.com You can chat me up on WhatsApp with this number, +8613614012491
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Shibaraba:
obinna get in here. Everytime send me cash.
Am Sunday base in Shenyang China, I help with buying from 1688.com You can chat me up on WhatsApp with this number, +8613614012491
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Omoekun931:
I'm in! shocked
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Campusmyguy:
Am in bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (62) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.