Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,178 members, 7,977,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

Hand Signs And Satanism: Isn't It Being Taken A Step Too Far? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hand Signs And Satanism: Isn't It Being Taken A Step Too Far? (507 Views)

The First Commandment And Satanism/demonism. / The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed! / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hand Signs And Satanism: Isn't It Being Taken A Step Too Far? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2019
I think the meanings being given to hand signs with respect to satanism is getting out of hand, because at the rate it's going, very soon everyone of us would become culpable one way or another, as there would be no possible way to place our hands without such meanings being read into it.

Therefore I believe that as much as Satan may have ascribed some meanings to certain hand gestures, that he shouldn't be allowed to determine and dictate the meaning of certain gestures we make with our God-given hands.

I know a particular hand gesture that is assumed to mean different things, like the V-sign with the index and middle finger which can mean peace, two or victory which is being interpreted at the same time as the horns of the dragon(Satan) by some others.

And even the one that involves making the O shape with the combination of the thumb and index fingers, with the rest three fingers in the upright position which I used to observe as "Okay" is now a being also observed as the 666 Antichrist sign.

But as i said earlier, I'm not going to allow Satan to dictate to me the meaning of signs I make with my hands, because my hands belong to God not the devil.

So any signs I make with my God-given sanctified Holy Ghost-filled hands, mean what I intend as illustrated above, and absolutely nothing to do with the meaning the Devil ascribed to it. In fact those same signs could even mean serious trouble for the Devil if made by my hands, because among the signs that would follow these hands is the casting out of many devils.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Hand Signs And Satanism: Isn't It Being Taken A Step Too Far? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
My hands and all its fingers are anti-devils! grin

Mark 16:18 (KJV)

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

(1) (Reply)

A Note To Atheists. / Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland / Church Leader Inserts His Cucumber In 11 Year Old's Buttocks!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.