Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,027 members, 7,915,981 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Do We Remember To Appreciate People That Render Accurate Service's To Us For Rea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do We Remember To Appreciate People That Render Accurate Service's To Us For Rea (217 Views)

Facial Treatments With Fae Lifestyle Rea / #nobraday: Remember To Leave The Bra At Home And Let Them Bounce Freely (VIDEO) / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Remember To Appreciate People That Render Accurate Service's To Us For Rea by Moboj: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2019
I woke up feeling soo happy and quite emotional
I don't know if we remember to thank people that give us accurate and lovely services
What happened was I had to do my graphics in a rush last year so the concept I had for MOBOJ'S design we couldn't use it cause of time,yes I still yearned for it but had to put it at the back of my mind,I carried this sense of dissatisfaction
Just this morning I woke up to see the file Alte Visuals sent to my WhatsApp,when I opened it what I saw was connected to my yearned concept
I didn't explain to him how I wanted it to be but guess what!
The creeping snail's I wanted on the letters were there,there were even more snails than I wanted
I actually got emotional mehnn
It was like a strong sense of connectivity
All I had to do was convey the little alterations I felt were needed

Re: Do We Remember To Appreciate People That Render Accurate Service's To Us For Rea by Moboj: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2019
I don't know what you will feel reading this but sometimes services rendered goes a long way in telling our mood for that time
I'm carrying this exuberance all through today
My mood is just sweet today and going about business is just like an easy flow
The sense of satisfaction is optimum
I'm taking it upon myself to Market Alte Visuals anyhow even if this much exuberance is just for today
Please check him up on IG,Facebook and Twitter at Alte Visuals
I'll ask for his mail now
He's generally into visuals
So in case you have a Photo Shoot or you need a Videographer or Logo Designer or just whatever had to do with graphics
I might seem like I'm exaggerating but please just go and check his page on Instagram
This excited me has brought at least two customers to me just this morning
I conveyed my snail marketing in a satisfied way

(1) (Reply)

Dark Wood Men Collection / Free Skin Care Training / Five Fruits Prostatitis Patients Should Eat More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.