Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,051 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” (13637 Views)

Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes / FIRS: Abiodun Aina To Fowler "You Stepped On Toes" / How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Celixexa: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
H
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by AmazingELixir: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Daviddson:
This man is not as wise as he's presenting himself as. When Muslims do it, we Christians roar at the top of our voice against it. So it'll be a disgusting hypocrisy to egg you on. Immediately he used the statement that he was fighting for the church, I knew he was playing a fast game on the head of uneducated masses. grin

undecided undecided undecided

Who is this anumanu bikonu..

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by slowice(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
If buhari could not do it I doubt you be the balls to step on toes... You should rather step on the accelerator and speed up development in the state

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by banji1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sing your glory as much as you want Mr Governor, but when you leave office, posterity will judge your actions.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by nkwuocha1: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Rivers is a Christian state.Jonathan tried to pick their butts but got burnt.My governor you're permitted to burn down any Islamic structure in that state.We don't want terrorism in SS.
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by plaindealer: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Daviddson:
This man is not as wise as he's presenting himself as. When Muslims do it, we Christians roar at the top of our voice against it. So it'll be a disgusting hypocrisy to egg you on. Immediately he used the statement that he was fighting for the church, I knew he was playing a fast game on the head of uneducated masses. grin

Religious bigotry, politics and tribalism are the best tools for incompetent and achievement deficit leaders to get attention and distract their clueless and ignorant followers.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by lizdammy: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
good
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by azelab: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
I would advise gov wike to come and learn how to governing a state from gov seyi makide. wike possesses no quality of being a leader.

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by GayMohamemed: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Yeh man, me love mi governor
Let all terrorists elements go to babylon.
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by tartar9(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Carry go my governor...! Nothing do you!

Demolish any terrorists breeding praying ground u see.

We dey gidigba for ya corner.
Why am I loving this...cause demolishing churches will be so much fun.You idiots dare not complain cheesy
Let's see who laughs last
Government permission not even needed
Loading in 1,2,3...

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by jrusky(m): 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
helinues:
Not bad but remember after service..

If you stepped on too many toes, be ready ti go into political oblivion

That is where Buhari got it wrong and cabals hijacked the govt from him. A true leader don't please everybody at the same time bro that is a quality of a true leader.

If you want to succeed politically and you are afraid to step on toes then you are a loser politically. Failure to step on toes will still come back to hunt you so it's better to step on toes for good reason and get the job done than to be a coward which will end up being look stupid.
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by PureFace1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hausaman:

That's very good of you, since ure not like those hypocrites. That came with Bible & Canon Guns, some century back. They took blacks to USA as slaves in the name of a white good looking blonde, they took blacks land & their resources in the name of that blonde and are still neo colonizing us in the name of that blonde. Read how Europe under developed Africa, for you to under stand their evils. Wike should please carry on.

As if the Arab don't also enslaved Africans

The Arab were the first to ever enslaved Africans
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by renewable1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ain't you tired of using generator? Are you not tired of causing noise pollution in your neighborhood? Are you not tired of spending too much fuel and generator maintenance?

We have a unique 1kva solar package for 140k that will power your basic entertainment gadgets.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by TooMuchStuff: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
tartar9:

Why am I loving this...cause demolishing churches will be so much fun.You idiots dare not complain cheesy
Let's see who laughs last
Government permission not even needed
Loading in 1,2,3...

Tartar de tartar ...! Small Pikin

Which day u go grow up like me?
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by tartar9(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Tartar de tartar ...! Small Pikin
Which day u go grow up like me?
I'm not a dwarf dear. Now,who could you be
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Legendguru: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Nicolex(f): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol,finally everybody for rivers state na tout o,even my governor na agbero,oga mi after all this stepping on toes make we no see result first.God bless rivers state
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Anglojosite7(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
You have ONLY 3 and a half years. Keep stepping until you step no more
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Halo22: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
This is exactly what most South east Governors are afraid of.....and as such, no much development in the area.
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by liver123(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
I just like this man way of governance
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Sunsets: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Grammar don finish here...the reason me and my friends dey type in pidgin abi in parrot.
realstars:

Well the Governor do not want to repeat the mistake some of the governors has find them selves in.

Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Hausaman(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
PureFace1:

As if the Arab don't also enslaved Africans

The Arab were the first to ever enslaved Africans

What ?, Did the Arabs Colonize you ?
Did the Arabs enslaved your ancestors to USA ?
Did the Arabs call your gods barbaric?
Did the Arabs neo colonize you ?
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by PureFace1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hausaman:

What ?, Did the Arabs Colonize you ?
Did the Arabs enslaved your ancestors to USA ?
Did the Arabs call your gods barbaric?
Did the Arabs neo colonize you ?

Go and research about your history

The Arab were the first to enslaved Africans

And stop asking me questions
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Skengman: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Very good... We cannot continue to play politics with our development

The dullard should take a cue from this

We need square pegs in square holes
And what development has Rivers State seen in the past 4yrs? undecided Everyone must not comment uno.
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Blizzy9ja: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Skengman:

And what development has Rivers State seen in the past 4yrs? undecided Everyone must not comment uno.
If you can't see then you're obviously blind
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by Skengman: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
If you can't see then you're obviously blind
Bruv are u serious right now. So u like the Rivers State you see now
Re: Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” by awoluyi(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Not only stepping on toes; many toes and even some legs have to be amputated to move the state forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari, Atiku, INEC Spent Billions At Tribunal / PDP's Control Shaky, As SDP Set To Create Upset In Bayelsa, Rivers And Delta / Umahi: There Are Plans By Some People To Incite War In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.