Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Two Women Swap Their Husbands In A Bid To Find Happiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Women Swap Their Husbands In A Bid To Find Happiness (586 Views)

This Is How Selfish Wives Manipulate And Torture Husbands In Marriages!! (photo) / Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Women Swap Their Husbands In A Bid To Find Happiness by Linx1234: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Two Busia county women, have left villagers i shock after they swapped their husbands. 28-year-old Lilian Weta said to be a mother of three and 29-year-old Millicent Auma, a mother of two said they decided to swap their husbands in order to find happiness.

Millicent Auma was living with her husband Christopher Bwire in Siroba village, Matayos constituency. Suddenly, she walked out of the tumultuous marriage and moved in with one Kevin Barasa, a married man with three children.

Barasa and Lilian Weta, 28, have lived together as husband and wife for more than 10 years in Namwitsula, Butula constituency and have three children, but were experiencing constant quarrels.

Weta told Standard Digital that her husband came back home one day with Auma, telling her he had a new wife.

“They came in at around 1am with my husband and she (Auma) told me that night she was officially the wife,” said Weta.

When Weta confronted her husband, he told.............https://janefblog.com/8873-2two-women-swap-their-husbands-in-a-bid-to-find-happiness/

Re: Two Women Swap Their Husbands In A Bid To Find Happiness by Abfinest007(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
ur happiness in marriage is not negotiate
Re: Two Women Swap Their Husbands In A Bid To Find Happiness by Heroclitus(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Seems the way Nigerians think is kinda different from how people from other Africa countries think...

Some of the things that sound unimaginable here are what some Africa countries do with 100% conviction elsewhere

(1) (Reply)

After Staring At Your Pastor's Wienie, You Show Yourself In Church / Negative Side Of Too Much S*x You Must Know / I Need Your Help, I Am Getting Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.